Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell ya what will help your situation Jules, cry about it on tiktok and drink some vodka. That’ll reeeeally help

Reactions: 5
When is she going to realise SHE is the problem? SHE gave STRANGERS her address!! I actually can’t watch her. She’s an absolute head

Reactions: 10
The Green screen went off quickly today maybe she knows now she's out on her ear 🤔

Reactions: 4
I wish she’d turn that bleeping music off/down too. Absolute no consideration for no one else the absolute smelly witch.

Reactions: 8
For someone who's terrified of people finding her, she doesn't flinch a bit when ralphie kicks up a fuss barking at nothing. You would, no?

Wouldnt surprise me if someone's getting a blowy in the hallway in exchange for some crack 🤣 she said herself she's got no access to money and who else is gonna be calling at gone 9pm on a Monday? Her worker? I bet that's exactly what's happening, dirty witch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldnt surprise me if someone's getting a blowy in the hallway in exchange for some crack 🤣 she said herself she's got no access to money and who else is gonna be calling at gone 9pm on a Monday? Her worker? I bet that's exactly what's happening, dirty witch.
Errr with that dirty infected gob. His dick will drop off by the morning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dentist prob told her she needs to up her vitamin D. She's taking it to the next level.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'll either come back bollocksed and bog eyed because she's spangled or happy and hyper because she's got a fix for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.