Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something medically wrong with ralphie like. The crying and constantly hungry. She feeds him, although it’s out of a bag and always the wrong thing surely he shouldn’t be as skinny and crying. She doesn’t walk him so he’s not working off any calories he’s getting. Wonder if she’s ever wormed him

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Something medically wrong with ralphie like. The crying and constantly hungry. She feeds him, although it’s out of a bag and always the wrong thing surely he shouldn’t be as skinny and crying. She doesn’t walk him so he’s not working off any calories he’s getting. Wonder if she’s ever wormed him
Like someone said earlier there’s probably still half a tooth stuck in his gums. Has she ever taken him to the vets?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It'll be like Laura Greaves 2.0 if she hasn't 🤬

Reactions: 4
there's no excuse for not taking him, people on benefits can access the PDSA or most vets have pet health clubs for about £15 a month which includes their vaccinations, boosters and an annual checkup. boils my piss.

Reactions: 7
there's no excuse for not taking him, people on benefits can access the PDSA or most vets have pet health clubs for about £15 a month which includes their vaccinations, boosters and an annual checkup. boils my piss.
Facts. When I lost my job, we couldn't afford pet insurance and when my cat got sick, the cats and dogs trust saw him for a £10 appointment fee and charged cost price for the medicine. Came to a total of about £15 even without an active UC claim. She's a lazy, selfish duck.

This lass wouldnt even put poor Holly out her misery and kept her on deaths door for years so she isnt gonna help Ralphie. No way is he up to date with anything. Its obvious she drugs him and probably did holly aswel. If that dog was tested god knows what they would find. Like someone said he's for sympathy only.

Thing is now she has nobody to look after him if she did do one of her fake unalivings for money and a quick hospital trip, so she knows he will be taken to kennels so cant see her doing that for a good while. All the other times shes had john close or her mam or that neighbour she had in dunston rd, or them vunerable people she would meet who would feed him. Shes alone for the time being.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s got a food parcel Or someone’s bought her food
She always comes live when I need to go out or do something

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Spare your meals out? You fat duck you don't spare nothing out. All this will be gone within 2 days!

She’s going to cook it all straight away and have no food left in a few days.
From what she’s shown already there’s nothing actually there to make a decent meal with

Oh shes going private on her sm! Well that won't bring the dollar in much cos they soon wise up to the clown !
Must of been warned

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.