Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of her keep showing that video of Lennon, she hadn't been back there and had no intentions of going back before he even done it, she talks so much tit, oh is she related to Eden and Yaz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She expects the world on a plate but gives nothing in return, girl can’t even wash herself so the general public even have to put up with her mucky dirty stench.

Im guessing a lot of the Kikicrew and anyone else who dislikes jules has fired a few emails off to this council to show them what she’s really like. #worldsbiggestvictim 🙄🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh gawd I don’t think she’d cope with home visits she’ll move herself out before she gets thrown out! Home visits mean no dossing around and actually having to clean … on a regular basis not a Julie basis 😂 girls a scruff!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who reckons she's expecting a home visit and has realised the place stinks like a pub already so now she's shitting herself 😂
Scrambled eggs and Coca Cola all over the kitchen from 2 nights ago. Sketty woman she is!! She’s definitely on edge this afternoon isn’t she

• Sick
Reactions: 7
she’s only one person with a couple of bags. How much mess can there be and why is she making mess?!
Her other places have been absolute tit holes too and I don’t understand how 😂

Reactions: 5
It's certainly not the mood of someone who's just signed the tenancy agreement for their forever home, is it? 🙃
---
Talking about home visits, it's entirely possible they'll demand it if they've spoken to Gateshead and are now aware of her history. But I'm sure people are right and poor ralphie has gone to the toilet.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.