Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think Holly, but she said Team GP was supposed to go out with her at the weekend. Couldn’t be Holly then if Holly is in hospital. But not sure who else she saw as a “sister”

Reactions: 2
I did think Holly, but she said Team GP was supposed to go out with her at the weekend. Couldn’t be Holly then if Holly is in hospital. But not sure who else she saw as a “sister”
Michelle ???she unmodded her a few days ago

Reactions: 1
it’s hottie aka Michelle 😂 undercover troll apprently, she was meant to be going out at the weekend with team gp cause hottie done a video on it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone put the name Suzie in the chat?? She’s suicide baiting again!

Reactions: 1
she said she’s one of her trolls pretending to be somones called Michelle/hottie so fake profile and that they gave her address to people
Serves her right for giving people the address. With it being a safe house nobody should be given the address. She’s only got herself to blame.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.