Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This top makes me look massive...
The temptation to put - you are massive. Was so close 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So if most of us comment regularly (pretty sure that's the case going by what others have said) to make nice, and there's rarely ever more than a handful of people commenting.....👀

Ohhhh Julie. Julie Julie Julie. That makes it even funnier.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So if most of us comment regularly (pretty sure that's the case going by what others have said) to make nice, and there's rarely ever more than a handful of people commenting.....👀

Ohhhh Julie. Julie Julie Julie. That makes it even funnier.
Hahahaha imagine. We’re all just sat in the comments like a shark waiting for a seal. She’s such a dick and so easy to fool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do to keep up the facade that I give a tit. Her mods are thick so will rarely block if you say something nice 😂🤣
They can see you on the watch list if your account is on private 😉
---
How have the RSPCA not done anything ?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They can see you on the watch list if your account is on private 😉
---
How have the RSPCA not done anything ?
They don’t give a tit unfortunately. The dogs teeth are falling out now ffs what will it take for someone to take notice and protect that dog?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Now I’m sat here wondering who you all are in her comments 😂😂

I never say anything, whenever she tells mods to look through the list I jump out of the live 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know the free coins you get sometimes I gift Julie with them she thinks my dogs lovely I talk to her daily x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It does seem like shes got this place through an agency like my sisters place or wearside women. Specific domestic violence charities. But whats confusing me is the evidence you surely must have to give to be given a home with all this stuff. Yes in the past her and john had domestics on both sides but he hasnt been charged with anything. I just feel she has shown the police them videos and acting like thats john who has done that to get a place it absolutely stinks. Her and john musta been split 6 month or something surely. Leaves an awful taste when you know shes got this safe house through lies.
I think for Middlesbrough authorities, to them she's just a desperate woman who's house is being smashed up by her very recent ex who is also the one who she is fleeing from DV. And is so desperate to get away from him she's ran all the way to Middlesborough for her safety. We all know it's bullshit but they haven't quite caught up with the old agencies yet.
I think her days in that safe house are numbered once they get all the info about what she's really like.
The eviction should be fun. And her excuses. I hope we get some inside info 🤞

Reactions: 8
i need to know who you all are having these fake convos with julie 🤣😭 i never comment i don't trust myself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.