Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical Saturday night she will be scoring and getting off her face on the pipe and the smack no doubt when she said yesterday my mate lives 2 streets away I thought she will be working out how to score

Reactions: 10
Has it been a long week lovely? It's Friday 🀣πŸ₯°β€
Wow hahaha it has been a long week haha I'm on strong tablets (mine what I dont abuse Julie)for fibromyalgia and get confused easy but same thing for Julie Friday Saturday she will still be scoring πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
girls i've just got my new phone i can't wait to use it to look at julie's tombstone teeth in even higher resolution 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow hahaha it has been a long week haha I'm on strong tablets (mine what I dont abuse Julie)for fibromyalgia and get confused easy but same thing for Julie Friday Saturday she will still be scoring πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Julie scores on every day that ends with 'y'. And not in the sexy way πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Hope you're having a relaxing evening! ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don't know if I can stomach her tonight. Is she on? Is she making a tit of herself yet? Keep me in the loop 🀣

Reactions: 1
She was watching police thing on tv when I saw her last. She was very knowledgeable about the drugs being taken in raid. No doubt she be on the score tomorrow its been a few days now, she be rattling soon.get the bags in !!

Reactions: 5
She was watching police thing on tv when I saw her last. She was very knowledgeable about the drugs being taken in raid. No doubt she be on the score tomorrow its been a few days now, she be rattling soon.get the bags in !!
What ya saying mush ya tryna get bags in ...her favourite song

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice to see Lennons new account is liking the kiki vids about keeping quiet. πŸ™πŸΌ πŸ™πŸΌ we dont want to give any annumition. I think lennon knows he should not of not recorded by now. whats done is done.

Julie has kept off live with her meetings today for one reason only...less attention..less people contacting emergency domestic violence charities in middlesbrough...less hassle.

But the day will come when she gets her next flat..involves herself with the next wrongings...in 3..2..1..

I still want to know what her mam thought about her lying about her brothers grave being dug up? Crazy

Reactions: 5
Nice to see Lennons new account is liking the kiki vids about keeping quiet. πŸ™πŸΌ πŸ™πŸΌ we dont want to give any annumition. I think lennon knows he should not of not recorded by now. whats done is done.

Julie has kept off live with her meetings today for one reason only...less attention..less people contacting emergency domestic violence charities in middlesbrough...less hassle.

But the day will come when she gets her next flat..involves herself with the next wrongings...in 3..2..1..

I still want to know what her mam thought about her lying about her brothers grave being dug up? Crazy
That's mad I was just thinking about what does her dad think of all her capers mines not her no more I adored him but he would of disowned me if I did a quarter of what she did

Reactions: 7
Holly is that you πŸ˜†
If I had Holly's money I wouldn't send it her n im not known like that I just always speak in the chat and she's commented on my dog once or twice when she was looking at everyone's profile pics

Reactions: 3
I guarantee she's cracked out her head right now. Its Friday night and she's got a load of booze. Mates nearby. There's no way she's copped herself an early night.

Reactions: 8
I guarantee she's cracked out her head right now. Its Friday night and she's got a load of booze. Mates nearby. There's no way she's copped herself an early night.
Absolutely she falls asleep on live when she has a early night

Reactions: 6
Mrs Devil of the North has posted a new video on tiktok directed at Julie. I'm not sure why she's so surprised Julie's mentioning her and her partner and their kids. What did she think was going to happen?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.