Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m sat here wondering who you all are in her comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I never say anything, whenever she tells mods to look through the list I jump out of the live πŸ˜…
Hahaha I do that aswell!
---
We need to start putting code in our comments to see if we can pick up on it with each other. That would be funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You can hide yourself from the viewer ranking list on tiktok its in the settings. Dont think you can on insta though. Eee man its funny, she really is daft. I bet the people shes got in that group chat are fake and she just gives her address out like its nothing

Reactions: 6
She’s just confirmed this is her place for β€˜now’ but she’s going to get a house soon
---
Feeding the dog pasta now

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s just confirmed this is her place for β€˜now’ but she’s going to get a house soon
---
Feeding the dog pasta now
I wonder how Holly feels after she sent all that drink and clothes as a housewarming present 🀣 better get another present sorted Holly 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's gone all paranoid Pete and told mods to block everyone she mumbled who's in here then said mods block everyone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Did you make the cut girls I did
---
My rankings are turned off my name's not on this list
I did 🀣🀣
---
So you have to walk downstairs to her house
---
She deserves to be bit winding him up like that

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.