Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs here comes the sympathy tears...

Oh now because of some divvy mentioning it, she now is convinced she has PTSD. You know shes looking at the letters and thinking she can use them to her advantage.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh ffs here comes the sympathy tears...

Oh now because of some divvy mentioning it, she now is convinced she has PTSD. You know shes looking at the letters and thinking she can use them to her advantage.
Wait till she hears about CPTSD. Thats a harder issue to fix. She'd much prefer that 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She slipped up, the paramedic from the other night was apparently in the comments and she said, thanks, they managed to get me in a safe house😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She slipped up, the paramedic from the other night was apparently in the comments and she said, thanks, they managed to get me in a safe house😳
A safe house that she's given the address of out at least twice already? 😂😂😂

'Loads of appointments today'.

She knocks me sick first thing in the morning. She looks rough as arseholes.

Reactions: 4
Yep! And was describing the outside yesterday?! Saying the houses are ‘ 3 houses together then a gap, then another 3’🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I'm fully convinced she WANTS to be found. Every time. She doesn't exist without drama. She thrives on it. She'd not be happy with a normal life. Nothing to blame her drug rampages on.

Reactions: 10
She keeps bleeping banging on about this evidence but if it was worth anything, someone would have acted on it already. Give it up, Julie. You'll NEVER be the victim.

She keeps bleeping banging on about this evidence but if it was worth anything, someone would have acted on it already. Give it up, Julie. You'll NEVER be the victim.
Also if evidence is put on social it can’t be used in court…I’m pretty sure she knows this too so it won’t be going anywhere

Reactions: 7
Also if evidence is put on social it can’t be used in court…I’m pretty sure she knows this too so it won’t be going anywhere
Didn't know that. Learn something new every day! "I'm pressing charges". Okay, Julie. Good luck with that 🤣
---
Always funny to me that amongst all this 'evidence', there's zero that she's fleeing domestic violence. Literally zero 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Even if any of this stuff about John is true should she be outing it all on tiktok? I know usually within cases like this the police tell you not to mention anything until the court case

The filter she's using is genuinely making me feel ill and I can't describe why because I don't know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Also, just a thought. Did anyone click on the 'paramedics' profile after they commented? Because I personally don't believe they would. I think someone was angling for info. I could be wrong but I don't see any self respecting health care worker following their previous patients on socials.

So she’s already gave her new address out 😭
To at LEAST two random mods that can be 'trusted', yes 😂

I'll be bitching about the fat lump here but I can't watch that woman's lives while she's getting everything handed to her on a plate by being a lying, manipulative scumbag. Let me know when karma decides to start doing its work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.