Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly is a 21 year old and looks like she has baby 😭 PLS Holly don’t waste ur money on this waste of space save ur money for urself and baby 😭 Julie will wear these pjs then bin them
After she has worn them
For a week or so….. 🗑

Reactions: 7
It's been closer to a grand if you include the weekends hotel stay from last week plus all the random £20's here and there. Needs her head examining.

Reactions: 5
It's been closer to a grand if you include the weekends hotel stay from last week plus all the random £20's here and there. Needs her head examining.
Ahhh I didn’t realise Holly paid for that… in fact she didn’t though did she!! She dropped in that the council did, she was sat begging saying she needed somewhere to stay so the money people were transferring her was being spent on god knows what!

Going on about how this Debbie has turned on her for no reason what so ever…
How about the fact Debbie went right out her way to take her clothes and stuff, then the day after binned the clothes!!
Paid for a train ticket to get her somewhere and telling her to get her head down to keep them both safe but she still couldn’t help herself going live and showing where she was going and even playing her voice notes!!! And whatever else.
Anyone who doesn’t have any respect for me I’d drop too, never mind some stranger off the internet I’d spent quite a bit money on!!!

Reactions: 9
How about the fact Debbie went right out her way to take her clothes and stuff, then the day after binned the clothes!!
Paid for a train ticket to get her somewhere and telling her to get her head down to keep them both safe but she still couldn’t help herself going live and showing where she was going and even playing her voice notes!!! And whatever else.
Anyone who doesn’t have any respect for me I’d drop too, never mind some stranger off the internet I’d spent quite a bit money on!!!
This is why I don't get why these plebs still buy her stuff. They've seen how tit she is at taking care of stuff and yet they STILL buy her stuff. Holly's only doing it for the clout. If she wasn't, she wouldn't be in the comments slurping up all the attention and praise. I've no sympathy for her. She made her bed, now she's got to lay in it. With Julie. Can't think of nout worse 😂

Reactions: 6
This is why I don't get why these plebs still buy her stuff. They've seen how tit she is at taking care of stuff and yet they STILL buy her stuff. Holly's only doing it for the clout. If she wasn't, she wouldn't be in the comments slurping up all the attention and praise. I've no sympathy for her. She made her bed, now she's got to lay in it. With Julie. Can't think of nout worse 😂
I wanna know where Holly is getting all this money from!!
It’s not even a basic hotel night stay though, it’s a family room with all the extras.
Then it’s not even 1 bottle of drink it’s loads or cans, 4x bottles of alcohol
Then it’s not even a couple of pairs of pyjamas, it’s 5!!!
Like wtf!! How people earn and spend their money usually isn’t any of my business but why is someone spending all of this money on some junkie on the internet!!!
---
She’s saying if her address gets out ‘they’ll’ move her straight away again… shes literally gonna take the piss with this like.

• Angry
I am shocked that she had no money or tabs yesterday but has had multiple drinks etc to use last night. Where did it all come from ?
Who has she given address to? She's bloody crackers! Wouldn't you keep yourself safe and stay off sm and learn your lesson?
Not her , oh no just keep on going girl.

I'm confused about people telling her to get ID so she can get her tiktok money. I thought every time an account gets banned from going live, the money goes. Or is that not the case? Could have sworn it was because that's why Holly Stanley used to withdraw as much as they could constantly 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm confused about people telling her to get ID so she can get her tiktok money. I thought every time an account gets banned from going live, the money goes. Or is that not the case? Could have sworn it was because that's why Holly Stanley used to withdraw as much as they could constantly 😂
No they can still access the money unfortunately. I think they need to revise that. If you get banned theres no appealing it, and you lose whatever youve been sent.

Reactions: 4
No they can still access the money unfortunately. I think they need to revise that. If you get banned theres no appealing it, and you lose whatever youve been sent.
Ahh, that makes sense. She's not arsed about it because it's pennies in comparison to what she rakes in daily in 'donations' anyway.
---
Going back to this, I reckon she binned them off so willingly because most of them didn't fit cause shes a raging fantasist who thinks shes two sizes smaller than she actually is 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Ahh, that makes sense. She's not arsed about it because it's pennies in comparison to what she rakes in daily in 'donations' anyway.
---

Going back to this, I reckon she binned them off so willingly because most of them didn't fit cause shes a raging fantasist who thinks shes two sizes smaller than she actually is 😂😂😂😂
I was just about to say this. She’s not bothered because they didn’t fit. Like that dress, where’s that?!

Where is she live? Was Insta, Then she said "Gurls go over to tt"
I cant find it :confused:

Reactions: 1
It does seem like shes got this place through an agency like my sisters place or wearside women. Specific domestic violence charities. But whats confusing me is the evidence you surely must have to give to be given a home with all this stuff. Yes in the past her and john had domestics on both sides but he hasnt been charged with anything. I just feel she has shown the police them videos and acting like thats john who has done that to get a place it absolutely stinks. Her and john musta been split 6 month or something surely. Leaves an awful taste when you know shes got this safe house through lies.

The fat duck must absolutely stink in the morning. She looks tougher than me and I think I’m still not quite sober 🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.