Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take a day away to say a final goodbye to my dear mum even thought I thought it was tomorrow 🤣(sorry mum) and this fat bleep gets a house and shopping on top?! Wtf. She deserves duck all. I hope someone finds out where she is and runs her out of that town as well.
Lots of love to you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Now who's making threats and verbally abusing people on social media? She's a riot.

If its sheltered temporary housing, which I believe it is, she'll be getting visited regularly. That whole place is going to stink of cigarettes and with the amount of fire prevention stuff laying around, she'll get a bollocking for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wtf have I just read?! Yes dogs do have baby teeth.. when they are puppies! My youngest dog is 2 and she lost her baby teeth a long long time ago. Maybe stop feeding the dog shite and his teeth won’t fall out. What a stupid witch.

Reactions: 4
That was 100% not a baby tooth, way too big! Poor dogs teeth are probably rotting from lack of proper nutrition and untreated infections

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It makes me wonder if some of the crying that he does is actually pain in his mouth and if any of you saw last night, she showed a dog chew that she claims he has had for a while but never eaten. When she showed it , it had teeth marks in but no proper bites from it or signs it had been part eaten. She said some bullshit like he has been saving it all this time for when he is settled somewhere 🙄 when actually, I think it’s probably too painful for him to properly bite down in to and chew.
---
And it certainly could have come loose and painful when that young lad ragged him about with that toy and then junkie did same afterwards. Poor dog!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.