Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely sickened that despite numerous reports, the RSPCA don't believe this dog is suffering from neglect.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ive owned dogs all my life, do dogs have baby teeth? , call me stupid but I don't think any of my 5 dogs have had a tooth fall out at all🤣

Reactions: 4
Ive owned dogs all my life, do dogs have baby teeth? , call me stupid but I don't think any of my 5 dogs have had a tooth fall out at all🤣
They do yeah 😂 they can be tiny though depending on the breed
---
Putting pennies under the pillow for the dog. She’s not on this planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They encourage her her biggest trolls are her girls bleeping tooth fairy
I got my lad at 8 weeks and he's lost 2 pearly whites not black rotten stumps like that thing

Reactions: 7
It's ALMOST as if dogs aren't meant to be fed a diet of greasy salty sugary food with no nutritional value or vitamins. And they're definitely not supposed to have crunchy actual dog treats (for dogs, not space cake) that clean their teeth regularly.
No. Nothing to do with that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They swallow them most of the time
---
It's ALMOST as if dogs aren't meant to be fed a diet of greasy salty sugary food with no nutritional value or vitamins. And they're definitely not supposed to have crunchy actual dog treats (for dogs, not space cake) that clean their teeth regularly.
No. Nothing to do with that.
She's a disgrace

Reactions: 6
She might as well have a green screen on instead of having the camera pointing at the ceiling, so irritating

Reactions: 3
They do yeah 😂 they can be tiny though depending on the breed
I've had a staffy, American bull dog, Jack Russell and 2 westys, now I'm starting to ask myself questions now😳, ive never once noticed any teeth missing, never mind picked one up off the floor before. My staffy is the only one left alive, the poor old bugger is 15 year old and I'm ranking through his mouth checking his teeth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember having a pup and his tooth fell out while playing with a toy, it was tiny!
---
Also while he was a puppy may I add!!

Reactions: 6
Apparently Julie is accusing Debbie of ripping her off, exposing her location and changing her password to one of her tiktok accounts. It's on that kiki page in the comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.