Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll always put people in danger wherever she is because she doesn’t care about anyone but herself. Not her ‘girls’, her dog, poor people who have actually been through DV … no one expect Julie. Because she’s a bleep.

Reactions: 9
She's too proud of herself and cocky to let this be the chance that turns her life around. We'll all know where she is my tomorrow, Middlesborough council will already have information that tarnishes her lies, the police will catch on soon enough when she starts making statements about pointless tit. That coupled with the fact that she's willingly giving her location to strangers online whilst claiming her life is in danger. Her days of handouts are numbered and if she had any sense, she'd realise that and take this opportunity to turn her life around.
---
Holly that sent her money is in hospital going through a lot.. yet gave Julie all that money. Wtf.
She gets no sympathy from me for her idiocy. She's got a baby to raise and she's lining the pockets of a known addict. Imagining borrowing money just to give to a junkie instead of enriching your child's life. Can't relate.

Ps. Sending lots of love ❤

Last edited:
Petition to make @Winzmum. title the next thread title as is way more deserved than mine because its cracking 🤣❤

To everyone upset and angry, try to remember the only reason she's landed on her feet this time is because she has rocked up somewhere new, made herself look like the biggest victim going and threatened suicide. These police and authorities don't know her and have a duty of care. But they will know her. And when they do, she'll be back to square one.
Not to 🍉 myself (to all the Jack Monroe crew) but in the course of my work I was talking to someone in supported housing accommodation , the housing benefit side, and they’re all calling for a national database so people can’t borough hop pretending to be vulnerable 🤞🏻 so if that happens the Jules of the world will find their behaviour follows them everywhere and they can’t leech from genuinely needy people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm beginning to think she's planned this with her mods. I think they knew what she was attempting to do, I just don't think she wanted people to know where exactly she was going but was too thick to conceal it. I'm unsure if Debbie's house was ever the plan at this point. We know Julie doesn't like staying with people. They'd get to know the real her and she can't have that. This was calculated and planned meticulously. Clever girl, you've got to give her that much at least.

Reactions: 7
Rubbing it in isn’t she. I had a lush home made chilli with all the bits and bobs for dinner with my parents. She’s got a crappy noodle snack it’s not even a proper pot noodle and put crisps in it the absolute wrong’un! I bet she puts the milk in first in tea too.
Funny innit that she never fancied a pot noodle all those weeks she was sat in a hotel room with a kettle. Oh no, had to be takeaways and overpriced garage hauls then.

I really do hope all the accounts posting videos of her etc and all the ‘Kiki crew’ take a step back and think to stop posting.

if they stop posting they’ll be no ‘trolls’ and she only has herself to blame.

Reactions: 5
It won’t last long.

She will leak where she lives and be in with the local H addicts soon and cause a load of tit for herself. Her neighbours will complain about the music and ralphie barking just like what went on at chopwell with her making ralphie chase the neighbours cats.

She can’t help herself.

So sit back and watch the next chapter unfold ladies!! She can’t use Durham council because of what she done there, she can’t use gateshead or Sunderland now. She’s early 30’s and has nothing or no one!!

There’s nothing to be jealous about. She will land on her face soon enough herself. Just relax and enjoy the show.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never owned a dog before but it can’t be normal for a 4 year old dogs tooth to just fall out?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Holding that lit cigarette so close to ralphies face. Poor sod.
---
bleeping idiots in the comments.

"Awwww baby teeth"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.