Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF Holly is sectioned under the mental health act her bank can investigate her financial records and recall the money I'm sure
She's not in her right mind 😞
---

What happened I was cooking lol
---

Does it look like she's got any suupportt network I want to message Holly's mum and tell her I'm that angry 😠😡😡😡
I didn't look that far tbh. She doesn't work by the look of it.

Reactions: 2
IF Holly is sectioned under the mental health act her bank can investigate her financial records and recall the money I'm sure
She's not in her right mind 😞
---

What happened I was cooking lol
---

Does it look like she's got any suupportt network I want to message Holly's mum and tell her I'm that angry 😠😡😡😡
Can you put Holly’s socials on here? I don’t mind messaging her mum

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You can't, no. Her tiktok profile is public though. Gotta be daft to put your full name in your username, I don't get it me 😂

Reactions: 4

Got them x

edit to add I’m not trying to moderate🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As we were! Wonder where she disappeared to. I was on edge when she had the cooker turned on I pray she’s turned it off the weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's having a bad reaction to some thing her jaw is literally shaking
---
Toothache!?! Never seen anyone like this with toothache
Ironic that I'm sat here with chronic tooth problems 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aye Julie, keep vaping, that'll help.

She's pissed as arseholes.

Edit: it's okay to vape and make it worse because she's a victim of dv apparently 🥰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.