Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks mortal.

Pulled a bit of bacon she dropped on the floor and said she’s considering washing it and cooking it 🤢 the dogs just jumped up and ate it.

That holly is buying her a maccies

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Holly is clearly not right in the head I’m sorry. I thought she was poorly in hospital? Why is she still there funding junkie?

Reactions: 10
In the last half hour she's ordered/demanded a pack of cigs AND a maccies off paypig Holly

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What was anyone expecting when a bottle of vodka and a bottle of southern comfort was delivered

This Holly needs a welfare check what a nutter
---
Oh she just said she’s sectioned. Explains everything.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She had 3 packets last night! Defo not her last fag, and sounds like that Holly is in a hospital, sectioned😳

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She had 3 packets last night! Defo not her last fag, and sounds like that Holly is in a hospital, sectioned😳
Someone needs to know she's being fleeced. As if she thinks she can just invite someone to stay there. She really believes it's her house.

Reactions: 8
I saw something about holly on TT earlier today, apparently she has bipolar and is pregnant. Not sure if either are actually true.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.