Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently that bit of alcohol she used to swill her mouth was the only alcohol she’s had?! Does she forget she is on live?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's having a bad reaction to some thing her jaw is literally shaking
---
Toothache!?! Never seen anyone like this with toothache
Ironic that I'm sat here with chronic tooth problems 😭
I have actually been like that once from a horrific abscess. Shaking, clenching, making noises the lot. It was honestly the worst pain I've ever had. I'd rather give birth again than that again.
I hope it really is hurting her that much👍😊

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s had toothache for a while but left it and now it’s gotten really bad. It’s because she doesn’t brush her teeth and she’s sat vaping
---
Some body screen record for me my boyfriend will wake up with her gob so I'm watching with no volume

Or a bad reaction to e,'s
Invest in some headphones, I’ve never used my AirPods so much in my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She might have tooth ache and it may be agony, but there's only one thing she's after.

"I feel like I'm drunk"

Aye, that might be the bottle of Southern Comfort Julie.
---
She wants to watch she doesn't end up with sepsis.
---
She's tanking antibiotics after the woman told her not to take anything else. Depending on the medication, the alcohol mixing with it could have a nasty effect.

Not only that, if this is genuinely all tooth related, shes displaying some of the symptoms of sepsis.

Fair play, she's funniest when she's in agony. "Who came first? Mary or Joseph? You don't really know, do ya?"
---
"It's soooo bad....I'd bleeping kill for a McDonald's though"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's defo in massive pain but hamming the wooziness up so someone rings her an ambulance.

Reactions: 5
Dunno why she keeps saying "I thought the antibiotics would last til monday". Yeah, they were supposed to you daft bint. She pops them like paracetamol.
---
I'm bleeping pissing at this, she's the most likeable she's ever been 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're not even her antibiotics I'm sure they came from the bag Debbie dropped off for her the other day. So probably not even the most suitable for dental. Metronidazole is what she wants. Marvelous stuff.
Not that she has a dentist in her new home city. Or has been to one in the last 20 years.

They're not even her antibiotics I'm sure they came from the bag Debbie dropped off for her the other day. So probably not even the most suitable for dental. Metronidazole is what she wants. Marvelous stuff.
Not that she has a dentist in her new home city. Or has been to one in the last 20 years.
She'll be accusing Debbie of attempted murder next week then when she's got nout else to spout about 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye but she won’t be able to drink on certain antibiotics she’ll be 🤮🤮🤮🤮 everywhere 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Someone just mentioned John is going to be a dad, is that true do we know?
I wasn't around for the John days but read about it. Hope he's got himself together if it is true. She'll HATE it.
---
Why does it sound like she's trying to pass security checks on the phone to 111? 😂
---
They're a bright old bunch
---
SHE BLOCKED EMERGENCY CALLS ON HER PHONE MAKE IT MAKE SENSE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Blocked emergency numbers…. Thought she was high alert for dv? Why would you do that. She’s so thick

Reactions: 4
Putting on the symptoms of sepsis is always her go to. Shes self diagnosed and lied about near death experiences regarding it so i struggle to believe this is actual sepsis 🐺 you cant mess around with it though obviously. She musta drank loads tonight mind.

I think that whole phone call was fake tbh.

Reactions: 6
Isn't it funny that Ralphies soooo protective of her and loves her so much....he doesn't give a tit that his mams in agony. My dog would have been all over me 😂

Edit: he heard me apparently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.