Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting on the symptoms of sepsis is always her go to. Shes self diagnosed and lied about near death experiences regarding it so i struggle to believe this is actual sepsis 🐺 you cant mess around with it though obviously. She musta drank loads tonight mind.

I think that whole phone call was fake tbh.
She was waving a bottle of southern comfort around earlier saying she’d drank it all today, must have been an inch or 2 at most at the bottom of the bottle

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone's just posted her postcode in the comments
---
And it matches the street posted by that tiktok by the look of it. Jaysus. Less than 48 hours and it's been made common knowledge ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She was waving a bottle of southern comfort around earlier saying she’d drank it all today, must have been an inch or 2 at most at the bottom of the bottle
Mad. When i put her on earlier it was full when she poured a drink 😬
Well the call wernt fake if theyre ringing her back but it bloody sounded it 🤣
What exactly does she want to happen here. Hospital and leave ralphie? Meds from ambulance? She just seems off her tits

Reactions: 7
Would like to contact some of hollys family or pals 😢 she’s venerable 😭 she’s buying friendship 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Notice this sudden decline in her tooth issue and needing an ambulance only started after Holly clearly said she was sectioned and everyone heard. She needed something to take the heat off that. Hasn't worked like.

Reactions: 10
Notice this sudden decline in her tooth issue and needing an ambulance only started after Holly clearly said she was sectioned and everyone heard. She needed something to take the heat off that. Hasn't worked like.
Plus she obviously wants some strong pain

Reactions: 5
Holly is so vulnerable and her Facebook shows her mobile number on a post. Someone needs to call her to check on her and tell her to stop waisting money that she is borrowing on Geordie princess! GP will rinse her for all she is left and she will put holly and her little one at risk! This is so so sad. Xx

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She might have tooth ache and it may be agony, but there's only one thing she's after.

"I feel like I'm drunk"

Aye, that might be the bottle of Southern Comfort Julie.
---
She wants to watch she doesn't end up with sepsis.
---
She's tanking antibiotics after the woman told her not to take anything else. Depending on the medication, the alcohol mixing with it could have a nasty effect.

Not only that, if this is genuinely all tooth related, shes displaying some of the symptoms of sepsis.

Fair play, she's funniest when she's in agony. "Who came first? Mary or Joseph? You don't really know, do ya?"
---
"It's soooo bad....I'd bleeping kill for a McDonald's though"
I know when I’ve had antibiotics from dentist a few times, the pharmacist has said they’ve strictly been ones not to drink on… it can make you really poorly

Reactions: 2
What do we reckon, she’s in the hospital pleading death? She’s traipsing around Boro after a new man victim? Is she still wrapped up in a quilt staring at the wall in kitchen? The intrigue!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.