Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has bleeping riled me tonight this is bizarre how she gets away with it
Try not to get too worked up. Remember, her behaviour will be being recorded by somebody who hates her enough to send it to the correct people. Smoking and battering booze without a care in the world, giving out the address etc. All of it. The more she keeps it up, the less time she'll have that roof over her head 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The alarms on the doors show this is a genuine place for actual victims. I am in disbelief at how many people she's given this address out to.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Holly is sectioned in a mental health hospital. She's 21 man. How sad is that Julie praying on her!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well, social services will know of her if she has been sectioned because there's a little one involved. That's all I'll say. Don't wanna catch a ban.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Holly is sectioned in a mental health hospital. She's 21 man. How sad is that Julie praying on her!!
She’s using holly and it’s so sad. Holly can’t even see it. Julie isn’t her friend she’s using her to get whatever she can from her. Holly is going to end up in such a bad place if she keeps this up, I fear for her poor little one.

Reactions: 10
Holly either said no to tabs and she's gone to try to manipulate her into buying them or someone is reading here. Just my guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The alarms on the doors show this is a genuine place for actual victims. I am in disbelief at how many people she's given this address out to.
Not even trusted life long more like family than friends friends actual strangers off the inter bleeping net

Reactions: 5
She’s using holly and it’s so sad. Holly can’t even see it. Julie isn’t her friend she’s using her to get whatever she can from her. Holly is going to end up in such a bad place if she keeps this up, I fear for her poor little one.
Sounds like she’s in a bad place already before Julie came along.. she’s a piece of dirt is Julie, how the duck she thinks this is okay!

Reactions: 8
Sounds like she’s in a bad place already before Julie came along.. she’s a piece of dirt is Julie, how the duck she thinks this is okay!
IF Holly is sectioned under the mental health act her bank can investigate her financial records and recall the money I'm sure
She's not in her right mind 😞
---
That was an abrupt ending 😳
What happened I was cooking lol
---
Found her on socials, it's not hard considering her full name is right there.
Does it look like she's got any suupportt network I want to message Holly's mum and tell her I'm that angry 😠😡😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
yes i went on and it went off straight away 🤣 ah i feel for holly, hope someone helps her see julie is using her 💔 makes me so mad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.