Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it took less than 2 days and her new location is on TT she really can’t keep her mouth shut can she! She tells her girls her address then it’s leaked because secretly the girls are not as supportive as she likes to think! Ohh Julie you are so so thick and have been warned so many times!
Shut the front door, nee way!!? Who leaked it? Well it was going to happen we knew but not this bloody quick lol wtf!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I said we’d all know before the weekend was out! 😂

She had her tubes out (3 month ago if you listen to Julie) in 2022 due to being riddled in stds 🤮

• Sick
I said we’d all know before the weekend was out! 😂

She had her tubes out (3 month ago if you listen to Julie) in 2022 due to being riddled in stds 🤮
That really doesn’t surprise me seeing how she takes random blokes off the street to bed. 🤢

Reactions: 3
So she's looking for a new bloke to bring back to her safe house, is she? bleeping hell, she couldn't scream 'I'm a big fat liar' louder, could she?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s rancid isn’t she! There’ll be no where left for her to run to soon.

Reactions: 6
Did u hear her on that live just then straight up lies
Still dining out on the DV as my dad would of said John's moved on couldnt careless I even read he is expecting a baby with someone else

• Angry
She’s bleeping disgusting, wants someone to come and obliterate her hole (her exact words) that’s me not sleeping tonight🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Whoever leaked her address, if it’s right, is an absolute divvy. Stop making her a victim!!!!

oh she’s on the southern comfort I see

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s bleeping disgusting, wants someone to come and obliterate her hole (her exact words) that’s me not sleeping tonight🤢🤢🤢
Anal is probably the only chance of stimulation when you've got a chuff like a wizards sleeve.
---
Laying here off me tits after one 3.75mg zopi.How does she do it and manage to stand upright
Ayyy I forgot I posted this. Slept like a baby 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven’t watched her today cause I’ve been out and not sure I want to watch her now either 😂

If she’s in supported housing because of dv she won’t be allowed to bring random people back because it can affect other people living there too surely?

Haven’t watched her today cause I’ve been out and not sure I want to watch her now either 😂

If she’s in supported housing because of dv she won’t be allowed to bring random people back because it can affect other people living there too surely?
I think the actual property she's in is just for her but I'd be amazed if she didn't have other actual vulnerable people either in the same building or nearby. It's not often DV charities will just acquire one singular house and give it to the first person who comes along. It's not feasible funding wise.

I think the actual property she's in is just for her but I'd be amazed if she didn't have other actual vulnerable people either in the same building or nearby. It's not often DV charities will just acquire one singular house and give it to the first person who comes along. It's not feasible funding wise.
Yeah that’s what I meant, those living nearby or next door

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.