Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s financially exploited Holly. I mean I know obviously she’s stupid for sending even one single penny to Junkie, but we don’t know what she’s been told or if Julie has been putting pressure on her privately. I’ve seen cases like this before in my line of work.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s financially exploited Holly. I mean I know obviously she’s stupid for sending even one single penny to Junkie, but we don’t know what she’s been told or if Julie has been putting pressure on her privately. I’ve seen cases like this before in my line of work.
I'd imagine Julie has plenty of screenshots of her conversations with Holly. She's a manipulative duck. I think Holly has said no before and been convinced to change her mind. Nobody is dumb enough to give that amount of money out of the goodness of their own heart so it wouldn't be surprising if she was being exploited and emotionally manipulated.

The booze is a bit of a giveaway to be honest. There's no way these idiots think buying her, an addict, multiple bottles of spirits is a good idea. She'll be convincing them somehow.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Fat tits makes me laugh every time I see it. We've got fat tits on this thread and then there's pita tits on another. Any more tits in here anywhere? 🤣
---
Laying here off me tits after one 3.75mg zopi.How does she do it and manage to stand upright
Because she weighs 70 stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I haven’t read from page 12 on the previous post because I’ve just been bored of her. It’s just a circle. She cries she begs she gets food she gets accommodation. I haven’t even watched any tiktoks to get any updates cos I can’t bare her voice anymore when she screams GIRLS it’s like nails down a chalk board for me!

Reactions: 10
Where's my favourite crack head at Morning Jules
---
I'd imagine Julie has plenty of screenshots of her conversations with Holly. She's a manipulative duck. I think Holly has said no before and been convinced to change her mind. Nobody is dumb enough to give that amount of money out of the goodness of their own heart so it wouldn't be surprising if she was being exploited and emotionally manipulated.

The booze is a bit of a giveaway to be honest. There's no way these idiots think buying her, an addict, multiple bottles of spirits is a good idea. She'll be convincing them somehow.
I had I thought last night that Holly is a fake account and really Julie is sending herself this stuff 🥴🤪
---
Where's my favourite crack head at Morning Jules
---

I had I thought last night that Holly is a fake account and really Julie is sending herself this stuff 🥴🤪
Especially with the spirits that were sent who sends their friend the ex alcoholic/drug addict bottles and bottles of strong drink ??? Might as well of sent her and couple of bags as well bet she's rough as duck this morning if she's not up yet ralphie will of tit and piss all over that new house

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t think she’s sending stuff to herself she’s too happy for that and we all know jules loves a tantrum when she doesn’t get her own way lol

• Haha
Holly is a real person because we've heard her talking on live and I truly believe she's sending Julie all this stuff. Poor cow.

Also, taking bets. Has it all kicked off or is she just laying in her pit sleeping off a crackover while Ralphie pisses on the floor of her 'brand new home' because she hasn't taken him out since yesterday? My moneys on the second.

• Haha
I don’t think she’s sending stuff to herself she’s too happy for that and we all know jules loves a tantrum when she doesn’t get her own way lol
I'm a new watcher in last 6 months so just getting a clue about her character haha keep coming up with theorys
---
Holly is a real person because we've heard her talking on live and I truly believe she's sending Julie all this stuff. Poor cow.

Also, taking bets. Has it all kicked off or is she just laying in her pit sleeping off a crackover while Ralphie pisses on the floor of her 'brand new home' because she hasn't taken him out since yesterday? My moneys on the second.
Hope she's been rumbled by Middlesbrough council

Reactions: 4
I'm a new watcher in last 6 months so just getting a clue about her character haha keep coming up with theorys
I've been reading old threads to catch up on some of the earlier craziness that I missed out on. What a ride it is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well it took less than 2 days and her new location is on TT she really can’t keep her mouth shut can she! She tells her girls her address then it’s leaked because secretly the girls are not as supportive as she likes to think! Ohh Julie you are so so thick and have been warned so many times!

Reactions: 8
I wish they'd stop doing this though. They're only fuelling her desire to be the victim and actually making her one in the process!

The only positive is that she may be told to stay off tiktok and she'll undoubtedly refuse. There's only so many times she'll be helped if she won't help herself.

And not only that, if she IS in sheltered accommodation in the same building/street as truly vulnerable women, all they're doing is putting them at risk by airing the information, too. I don't know. Maybe I'm going a bit soft but something doesn't quit sit right about it with me this time.

So someone's leaked her supposedly address and she's getting them done, but fat tits didnt you dox someone's address the other day. Hypocrite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.