Geordie Julie #7 Crying but no tear, John full of gear, he ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get them in one of her scoops along with the rest of the primary school plastic tat?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only just came across this car crash yesterday. Came on here as I thought there was bound to be a thread and here I am at #7 😳 I can’t possibly read all the posts but can I say not all Geordies are like her 😂 And sorry for the photo as I’m sure you have all already discussed the eyelashes but I’m new and I’m blown away by how bad they are 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only just came across this car crash yesterday. Came on here as I thought there was bound to be a thread and here I am at #7 😳 I can’t possibly read all the posts but can I say not all Geordies are like her 😂 And sorry for the photo as I’m sure you have all already discussed the eyelashes but I’m new and I’m blown away by how bad they are 🤣
I’ll have you know they are AMAZING Russian lashes, that look like strip lashes and are exclusively being promoted by our junkie. They are not, and I repeat not bought on Ali express and sold for a tenner

use code JUNKIEJULES for 10% off

ps. Welcome to the family ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll have you know they are AMAZING Russian lashes, that look like strip lashes and are exclusively being promoted by our junkie. They are not, and I repeat not bought on Ali express and sold for a tenner

use code JUNKIEJULES for 10% off

ps. Welcome to the family ❤
Thank You for the lovely welcome ❤ I am placing my order immediately. The Newcastle Quayside won’t know what’s hit them when I go clubbing wearing them at the weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was, on “sirgeordiejohn” 😂😂 but she’s gone off now. Kept saying the police and ambulance were with him but I don’t know who him is.. I only ever watch from the outside so don’t know what any of the comments were saying either.
Aw, she was on live earlier (I only caught a snippet) but some lad said he’d sl*t his wrists and was going to commit suicide and she was crying and everyone was trying to phone his work and friends etc.

And he had “full time Mummy” in his work bio and Julie was trying to search for salons called “full time Mummy” so everyone was trying to explain people put that on Facebook as a thing and not that he works at a salon called that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m waiting for this cook off with John 😂. She’ll probably come on, slurring her words with eyeliner all down her face scoffing McDonald’s
She will of forgot she said she was doing that, she has no concept of time either as she has zero structure to her life so if it does happen theyl probs start whipping tea up at 1am 🤣

• Haha
And he had “full time Mummy” in his work bio and Julie was trying to search for salons called “full time Mummy” so everyone was trying to explain people put that on Facebook as a thing and not that he works at a salon called that 😅
She hasn’t one single brain cell in that head has she 😭

• Haha
she just went of saying she is going on john`s profile says hers is boring now lol. what is john`s ?

she just went of saying she is going on john`s profile says hers is boring now lol. what is john`s ?
She’s not on either of his accounts I don’t think

She’s on “sirgeordiejohn”

As someone who’s worked since I was 13, I’d love to know how you can go straight off to the metro and spend £45 on makeup, a clothing haul from primark and to go out today and get her nails and toes done and drinks???

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.