Geordie Julie #7 Crying but no tear, John full of gear, he ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet that lass is sat there awkward as duck lmao! I’d honestly love to watch this in the pub from an outside perspective haha! Her sat screaming at the phone…

I’m going to say it one more time. Why would anyone want to go out with her when this is all she does!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so ladged for Leoni having to sit with that. Poor ladging Julie. She hasn't even had that much to drink.

Reactions: 2
I would bleeping love for Elsa to walk through that door now, would be so funny.

I don’t know why she’s calling anyone a crack head or junkie when she’s the biggest one walking 😂 delusional nutter.

And no Julie nobody wants to see your flaps or your piles coming out ya arse 🤢

Reactions: 7
How embarassing was that rant to Elsa though. Julie is not happy on the inside, shes so vindictive.

Reactions: 6
Her tits knock me sick 🥴

Loving yet hating this live 😂 my monthly has put me in a horrible mood today but watching Junkie show herself up has lifted my mood slightly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes just talking for effect now like. Elsa would rip her apart. Least elsa keeps her house clean. Not elsas biggest fan but at least she washes n keeps a nice home.

Reactions: 11
She’s so embarrassing! That lass is telling her to shush

I’d be booking my taxi home if I was that lass sat with her

Reactions: 3
Spitting at her phone in witherspoons. I can’t deal, I missed this car crash tv.

Also calling someone else smelly right after spraying deodorant on her fupa. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just brought up Elsa being on tag so she’s banking on that being the reason she doesn’t show up, I’d love it, Elsa could just sit there opposite her saying duck all and Julie wouldn’t utter a peep. How someone like Julie can run anyone down is beyond me, she the biggest name dropping clout chaser on the app ffs

Reactions: 5
People need to stop telling Julie she’d be a good mother. She couldn’t look after a bleeping hamster nevermind a kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Eeh I'm loving this live. It's so cringey. Leoni must either love drama or be scared of Julie cos I wouldn't be sat with that.

Reactions: 11
She’s thinking she’s some kinda celebrity, this girls a car crash but it’s a bit of entertainment on a Saturday afternoon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eeh I'm loving this live. It's so cringey. Leoni must either love drama or be scared of Julie cos I wouldn't be sat with that.
Oh anyone sitting with that must love the drama. Even I’d love to be a fly on the wall to see this disaster of a human. 😂

Imagine going out with her only for her to sit screaming on live lmao! She hasn’t sat for 5 minutes and actually spoke to this Leonie. She might as well not even be there

There’s kids everywhere and she’s shouting her vile mouth off like that man. I hope someone walks past her and knocks her out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.