Geordie Julie #7 Crying but no tear, John full of gear, he ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She complains about people not talking to her, but I have seen plenty of comments she has ignored and I have been one of them! She deffo has her favourites! Such a hypocrite

Reactions: 6
Well shes planning on getting mortal lets see how long she lasts out the house! Used almost a full bottle deodrant up her foof!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I do TikTok” cringing for you Junkie Julie.

8C1304C5-27F0-4027-866C-63071F201BD6.jpeg

why does she not spend money on clothes that fit!?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I was actually going to buy one of them tops from primark but she isn’t advertising it well. One slip and her nipples will be touching her knees

Reactions: 1
Talking about being thrown about the bedroom and choked, while kids are heard in background having there tea ffs shes no filter.

Reactions: 4
Talking about being thrown about the bedroom and choked, while kids are heard in background having there tea ffs shes no filter.
I don’t think it’s that she’s got no filter, she just doesn’t care because it’s all about Julie in Julie’s world, she a bleeping idiot lol

Reactions: 5
Just thought I’d leave this here for you all to laugh as PROOF she is a size 14 and lost lots of weight like she keeps saying not!!!! I see a size 20 junkie jules 🤣🤣🤣
Size 14 👀
Nothing against a size 20 but why does she pretend she’s a size when she’s clearly not and then drops herself in it 😭

I don’t know how many times her nipples have nearly been out!!

Reactions: 3
Eeee could you be arsed going out with that absolute liability mess!!

She was trying to tell someone in the bar she had 500 watchers when it was only on 130 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if she’s sitting on Poundland floor drinking out a carton of milk and opening tablets that she hasn’t even paid for!!

Someone said earlier 40-50 A DAY! 🤢

Why is she sat on the middle of the floor in Poundland drinking milk!?
She’s an absolute mess!!
imagine being out with that 😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.