Geordie Julie #7 Crying but no tear, John full of gear, he ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have second hand embarrassment for her. What a clip. She's such a look at me girl isn't she.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always do this “omg, you’re pulling” to random people in public when she’s had a drink

I bet this lass is so embarrassed to be with her but they all know what she’s like

Skipped leg day… Julie you’ve skipped any kind of day at the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahaha as if she’s just insulted a stranger that he’s skipped leg day… he totally back handed her and told her she’s skipped the gym altogether 🤣🤣🤣
Bare in mind this is minutes after she was saying she likes making people feel beautiful!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s taken over leonies live now lol. Least it’s not lagging there

I can’t cope with the second hand embarrassment I’m feeling right now

Last edited:
Now telling spoons staff it’s Laa’s fault why her windows were shot at… eeee this lass can’t keep up with herself honestly!!

200,000 followers 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

She’s like a broken record with her life stories about her ‘stalker’ 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh haway mr spoons man stop listening to her drivel chuck her out! Haha

Did someone ring the pub im guessing?

Reactions: 2
HAHAHAHAHAHA, telling mr spoons she can afford everything in this pub and to buy her own drinks and she doesn’t need to steal 😂😂 Julie you’ve come out with £20

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Instead of moaning why doesn’t she just stay off live when she drinks? Same boring story every night out haha! Talking about trolls n tit

Why does anyone want to go out with her? Sat on live screaming out troll comments and no doubt she’ll want to go home soon and try and arrange a drink at home 🙄😅

Why does she always say they’re going to the strip club lmao! She never ever does

Plus, you need money to go there lmao! Can’t be sat at a table waiting for people to send you money for drinks and tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She just lifted up her skirt and sprayed her cooch with deodorant. 😭

Annnnnd blocked. 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 2
You heard her bitching Amy. Tiktokmummy. What's gone on there ?
Big guess!!!
She went into someone else’s live 🙄😅

She’d be tit scared if Elsa walked in now

Saying people are using her for views lmao! She can’t do a live without drama cause people would be bored otherwise 😂😂😂

She’s pure up Katie’s arse isn’t she lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the hell is she on, gone from slagging off Elisha, to Amy, now back to Elsa. This Leonie must be sick as a chip. Just get yourselfs to town, more chance of you kicking off and thrown in a police van 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.