Geordie Julie #7 Crying but no tear, John full of gear, he ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad this title was a picked! 😂

Ahhahhahahahah someone just said they suggest she sorts her rent money out instead of going out in town and she’s RAGING. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this wasn’t the most liked, but I wanted to do it quickly because, ya know, we have drama to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Ever since I got my tubes out we never have sex and he wants a kid” aye that’ll be the reason Julie, sure it’s got nothing to do with the fact you’ve not washed since, girl probably smells worse than open sewage.

Hopefully he leaves her and sorts his life out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap... 600 quid rent money gone in days. John's pissed punched slapped pushed her and pinched 100 quid off her.. none on camera of course even though her lives been on all day. John's starving. Some one wants to chin him. She's been crying in a shop door way. Police have been. Now she is trying to take Laura on a date but Laura can smell her fishy fanny stinking her car out so has politely declined.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Recap... 600 quid rent money gone in days. John's pissed punched slapped pushed her and pinched 100 quid off her.. none on camera of course even though her lives been on all day. John's starving. Some one wants to chin him. She's been crying in a shop door way. Police have been. Now she is trying to take Laura on a date but Laura can smell her fishy fanny stinking her car out so has politely declined.
Love this recap ❤😂

Reactions: 3
Yay my title was picked 🙃🙃
She just asked laura what school she went to and sure her reply was the same school as me! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
For Laura’s sake I pray Julie doesn’t let her in because she’d catch something just from the smell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Johns starving” that absolutely took me out man. 😭😭😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooo she’s giving us a recap of what happened at the pub. How many changes to this story are we gonna get tonight? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Aw are videos up already? That’ll be Elisha” nah babe, it’s me and you have no idea who I am bestieeee. 😂

“Anyone that puts a video or John hurting us is getting blocked” don’t worry Julie, can’t upload something that doesn’t exist. No videos because you conveniently managed to pause the live each time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“Aw are videos up already? That’ll be Elisha” nah babe, it’s me and you have no idea who I am bestieeee. 😂

“Anyone that puts a video or John hurting us is getting blocked” don’t worry Julie, can’t upload something that doesn’t exist. No videos because you conveniently managed to pause the live each time.
where abouts can I see them I've missed it all

Reactions: 2

You’re not Elisha are you? #wishfulthinking ☕

Reactions: 4
where abouts can I see them I've missed it all
They should come up on the GeordiePrincess hashtag, there will probably be loads more by the end of the night with the amount of people recording 😂

You’re not Elisha are you? #wishfulthinking ☕
Nah I’m just someone that Julie talks to daily but hasn’t noticed my name has changed like 4 times because I forgot the fake name I gave. 😭😭😂 (wish I was joking but it’s hilarious when it happens 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.