Geordie Julie #7 Crying but no tear, John full of gear, he ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha it’s John that gets paid on a Thursday, she’s said it in the past.

Who buys shite market stall make up they have at home already before getting themself some bedding or paying a bill.

John will be having to share a tab with her for the rest of the week

Reactions: 5
Spending all poor Johns money on makeup when they’re sleeping without bedding, probably without a washer still, dogs have no food… but as long as Julie gets her dupes lmao! Like when will this end?! Every pay day it’s another thousand dupes that she wants to try that clearly get thrown into a draw or on the floor and hoarded. She’s got a massive problem!

She’s running round primark looking at clothes and tit. Is no one got any respect for that taxi driver sat outside waiting “ten minutes”.

People saying her taxi is gonna be a fortune but it’s not the point! That poor fella’s waiting outside! He isn’t your bloody servant!!!

I’d flip seeing her come back with bags full of makeup and primark bags!

Someone’s just asked if the wig is for at Patrick’s day 😂 stop lying Julie! You’ve had it on for days

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
No way is she leaving without dog food

Scruffy witch!

Priorities. X

“I’ll only be a couple of minutes”

yeah, the taxi drivers heard that one

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Poor fucken dogs. That’s why she’s buying the scoops, so ralfie can at least eat the beauty blenders wtf

Reactions: 3
She’s making me bad with this live! Picked up all the wrong stuff!!! Rushing about too much buying what she can, it’s her own fault

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it’s just so frustrating and ridiculous how whatever product she gets gifted is amazing, so good, so beautiful. But every time she falls out with a company, ‘her products are shite’ ‘I’d NEVER buy her stuff if it was the last thing on earth’ so why bleeping lie about it being so amazing when you were ‘promoting’ it.. that’s why I’d never ever believe anything she says about a product!

Reactions: 9
You know what a find funny. Saying yesterday that John nearly had to ring an ambulance cause of how much pain she was in off just waking to the chemist? But she’s practically doing a super market sweep here

Reactions: 9
You know what a find funny. Saying yesterday that John nearly had to ring an ambulance cause of how much pain she was in off just waking to the chemist? But she’s practically doing a super market sweep here
Wasting emergency services? That’s not like Junkie Julie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s been trying to say all week that pathetic plastic wig is more ‘yellow’ so she could get away with wearing it for the Ukraine look that she’s still not done 🥱
Yet she’s using the excuse today wearing it for st Patrick’s day which is bleeping green!! 🤣🤣
Not yellow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s been trying to say all week that pathetic plastic wig is more ‘yellow’ so she could get away with wearing it for the Ukraine look that she’s still not done 🥱
Yet she’s using the excuse today wearing it for st Patrick’s day which is bleeping green!! 🤣🤣
Not yellow!!
I swear this junkie would lie the sky is green

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not yellow!!
Honestly she can’t keep up with her own lies 😒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.