Geordie Julie #7 Crying but no tear, John full of gear, he ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elsa will knock ten bells of tit out of Julie she can’t even put her own socks on the Lard arsed duck !!
She will be crying soon ha ha !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll be 80 years old and still shouting into her phone “I GOT MY TUBES TIED LAST WEEK I CANT HAVE KIDS”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck OFF SHES SAYING SHE GOT THEM TIED 2 WEEKS AGO 😂😂 Longest 2 weeks I’ve ever seen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jules the dupe queen, looking fine and looking lean … only in her deluded dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Hi Julie could you maybe stop spitting on your phone plz?” “I GOT MY TUBES TIED YESTERDAY”

• Haha
Haven't watched the weapon in days turn on tiktok there she is larger than life elsa will bounce her like a basket ball duck this is gonna be fun ffs it was a month ago liar liar pants are deffo on fire 🔥 love handles jesus im roaring 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What the actual duck im i watching 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That poor lass with her man 🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor girl like, listening to that ranting all night, I’d rather go home.

Reactions: 7
She’s taking embarrassing to a new level.

Julie…
You’re fat
You’re a druggie
You live in a shithole
You haven’t got a brain cell
Your dogs are neglected
You use your fella like a slave
You haven’t got a clue how to do make up
I could go on forever but I’d rather watch you make a show of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Chelsey will want to smash Julie’s face for bringing her into it aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.