Geordie Julie #7 Crying but no tear, John full of gear, he ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she can’t keep up with her own lies 😒
I can’t keep up with her,
There’s no wonder she can’t keep up with herself

Nearly time for a new thread

thread suggestion

Geordie Julie #8 the one who fake cries, can’t keep up with her own lies, house is probably riddled with flies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Geordie Julie #8 lies to her fella, lies to her followers, who’s going to tell her… she looks a tit in that wig?

I don’t even care it doesn’t rhyme 😂 WHY has no one told her how bleeping stupid she looks!! 😂😂 it’s getting on my nerves now. TIT

Reactions: 2
Geordie julie #8 - spent her rent on loads of scoops, obsessed with everything being dupes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor dogs wouldn't be snatching food if they wasn't starved and fed properly!

Never eats but forever ramming mcds down her neck! And thinks she's losing weight 🥴🥴...

If u look back her videos u can tell she has piled the weight on.

Gets all the bath/soap products sent but clearly someone needs to send her a step by step guide on how to turn the shower on and get bloody in it! Struggling to see of her hair was wet or just full of grease 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Does the women not own a makeup wipe?! How is her skin not itching or breaking out :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As if she’s left the house with those sun glasses on
Like seriously does she have a mind of a 12 year old… I’m really starting to wonder 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.