Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Called it. She’ll be crying about needing £200+ to pay her rent when it’s due, and all her minions will beg for ways to pay it for her.

Julie: “duck off my live”
John: “Yeah duck off”
Julie: Stop it John 🤬

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Called it. She’ll be crying about needing £200+ to pay her rent when it’s due, and all her minions will beg for ways to pay it for her.
Spends all the rent money and then hops onto live expecting people to make up the numbers and then STILL! Doesn’t pay the rent and keep going round in a circle.

Reactions: 4
Why dies she continue to broadcast this car crash of a relationship to over 400 people

Reactions: 4
John may as well not be there she is blanking him something rotten. Such a victim isn't she x

John may as well not be there she is blanking him something rotten. Such a victim isn't she x
Ooh I put a kiss on the end you are all officially my besties haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I need some space, I’m gonna crack up. I don’t feel like a woman I’m never gonna have a baby”

I never say this, but as a woman, THANK duck you’ll never have a baby you disgusting excuse for a human being. I have NEVER witnessed someone so revolting inside and out. She’s proof that karma exists because it’s a blessing she’ll never get to neglect and abuse innocent children. A bleeping blessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’d never ever ever wish on anyone that they couldn’t conceive. My son changed my life in every amazing way but I ain’t half glad she hasn’t brought a kid into this lifestyle. She’s a mess! Trying to say John batters her now and she has to lie.

Reactions: 7
Taxi for Julie!!! seriously ones in the live neck your drink girl no she needs to go home ffs......

Reactions: 2
Wow just wow junkie. Basically just sat on and said ahe lies about her bruises

Reactions: 3
I worry for john tonight. Genuinely. She’s gearing up to say he’s abused her tonight. “Ya gonna raise you hands to us?” he’s not bleeping touched her. He’s been trying to enjoy his night while she screams into her phone but of course he’s the violent one. DANGEROUS WOMAN.

• Heart
Whether her and John fight or not idk but I don’t believe a word of it! Considering she’s on live morning till noon! Try being in a real domestic relationship! Locked in a wardrobe when you’re claustrophobic, battered because you went out with your friends, abused mentally everyday! From what I’ve seen Julie, you mentally abuse John.

And after that she’s telling everyone not to slag him off. Try not broadcasting your apparent problems with him then and the fact he “batters you”. Obviously the gulliables are gonna have an opinion!

• Heart
Whether her and John fight or not idk but I don’t believe a word of it! Considering she’s on live morning till noon! Try being in a real domestic relationship! Locked in a wardrobe when you’re claustrophobic, battered because you went out with your friends, abused mentally everyday! From what I’ve seen Julie, you mentally abuse John.

And after that she’s telling everyone not to hag him off. Try not broadcasting your apparent problems with him then and the fact he “batters you”. Obviously the gulliables are gonna have an opinion!
As a (barely) survivor of DV she knocks me sick with this crying wolf bullshit. She’s abusive 100%.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.