Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s Denise’s account? Does it sound like anything 😂😂😂😂
Denisethomson

This noodle reminds me of myself when I was like 13-14, used to be a right little rat 😂😂 always in about the gossip and the second I got caught it was all “aw I was just being your mate and finding out what people say about you” blah blah. Difference is, I was a twit of a kid, Noodle is an adult that never matured past highschool. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Message for noodle.. we still think you're a two faced tit stirrer. We know your game 😂😂😂

And Denise is far from a snake and a bully she is beautiful and good on her for sticking up for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is noodle so arsed lol it’s TikTok
Because she’s put in a lot of groundwork with Julie, a LOT of hours of ass kissing (and knowing Julie’s “pay me to be your mate” history, noodles probably put a lot of money into getting acknowledged by the queen of piss). If Julie stopped talking to Noodle, Noodle might actually need to get her own life, the horror!

Reactions: 1
I'm shocked that Julie is letting noodle get away with the tit stirring... you can tell she has noone and is clinging on to anyone. It's quite sad 😔

Reactions: 4
Ooo Noodles getting feisty for someone who was crying about being the “victim” of threats a moment ago. 😂

Whatcha gonna do, Noodle, if Denise doesn’t back off? Cry some more? Gossip about Julie some more? I’m sure Denise is terrified. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm shocked that Julie is letting noodle get away with the tit stirring... you can tell she has noone and is clinging on to anyone. It's quite sad 😔
People have done a lot less and got no end of grief for it.
Like you say Jules has fell out with so many people she’s letting others do whatever now.

Of course Noodle will still view tattle, she’s on here🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed that every single time without fail Julie mentions Denise, she HAS to mention her boobs/bum/fanny? Obsessed and jealous much? Do some exercise and stop eating takeaway Jewelzzzz and you could have confidence like she does. It’s so clear she’s painfully envious of Denise’s figure.

• Heart
Anyone else noticed that every single time without fail Julie mentions Denise, she HAS to mention her boobs/bum/fanny? Obsessed and jealous much? Do some exercise and stop eating takeaway Jewelzzzz and you could have confidence like she does. It’s so clear she’s painfully envious of Denise’s figure.
Mateeeee even I’m envious of Denise’s whole person 😂 she’s stunning

• Heart
Apparently we’re jealous of her being gifted?? Are you joking..I earn my own money from my JOB and don’t need to live of what other people send me on the daily. It’s called earning a decent living not being a scrounger.

Reactions: 7
Denise is stunningly beautiful.

julie the only thing you will ever be famous is you are a fat stinking filthy junkie.

Reactions: 8
So duck if it’s thors lads car, at least they can afford one, a lot more than what bongeye John and smack head Julie have got

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noodle we still don’t like you but thank you for asking people to screen record so it gets back to us. You are a grown arse woman who is sitting crying about being bullied yet you’re the one in peoples messages slagging your mates. You also have no right to mention anyones child because where the duck is yours now while your sitting on live gossiping like your someone we should be scared of. You wouldn’t say anything to anyone face you little witch, get back in your box.

Also noodle I’m sure we’ve all seen you claim to be a nurse in the comments 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How is she paying for composite bonding? One tooth will cost what she paid for her plastic joke teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who does junkie jittery nut job julie think she is to talk about Thor like that

I can tell you now,Thor is 100% winning at life compared to you HUNI

you’re a fat stinking troll who sits in her own fat stinking foist mess that is stinking of cat piss (from ur dogs excessively urinating all over your liftin house)

Thor shits all over you u absolute failure waste of oxygen bully what you are 😂👏🏼

I got your back thor❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.