Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just imagine randomly walking through Gateshead and all of a sudden Julie runs past in her rubber boots “JOHN! JOHN!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
NOOOO SHE’S CRYING IN A CORNER SHOP 😂

Literally choked on water that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Fully sobbing in a bleeping corner store. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Crying’ because her life’s a mess.

Everything about her is a tit show, the tears are just for dramatics…

Reactions: 6
She has let this go too far. None of that needed to be on live. She'd made John look like a head once again. More bothered about the bloke calling her fat then going after John.

Reactions: 11
Poor john. You can see he does try do right by her, she just takes the piss. How many times is she going too push and push him till he does explode.

I think he has no way out. Hes tied financially and from ive seen shes in charge of the money. Wish his friends or family could make him see.

Reactions: 6
GeordieJulie#7 Poor Julie Askew, always on the beg. Fake tears when she’s out, pull the other leg….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh tit. It’s starting. “Even when I was off live he was calling me a bleeping idiot” YOU WERE NEVER OFF LIVE.

Why’s she asking a stranger to order a taxi for her?! What the actual duck is wrong with this girl?!

Reactions: 7
EVERYTIME! She goes out man. Can they not just go for a nice meal (off live) and she’s having a go at someone for telling people he hits her because “that’s between me and John” but she just told 600+ people

Reactions: 8
Poor john. You can see he does try do right by her, she just takes the piss. How many times is she going too push and push him till he does explode.

I think he has no way out. Hes tied financially and from ive seen shes in charge of the money. Wish his friends or family could make him see.
Some ones just said if only you had went for food like he wanted.. poor lad. Yes!!! He was begging for food and she played up as usual.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.