Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve been on the sunbed 3 times and am definitely getting darker”

Dirt. That’s dirt Jules.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no, mini Julie finally seen the light?

junkies got a bowel biopsy this week, she forgets she’s told everyone. Every time she’s got a drs or hospital appointment She’s always screaming that she has surgery!
Give it a rest you filthy junkie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh no, mini Julie finally seen the light?

junkies got a bowel biopsy this week, she forgets she’s told everyone. Every time she’s got a drs or hospital appointment She’s always screaming that she has surgery!
Give it a rest you filthy junkie
I wonder if she’ll take a weeks worth of shite into hospital again for her biopsy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So her bumholes still bleeding but will go 4 days without a wash 🤢🤢🤢

Would you ever dare though, that fact guys tit! “Couldn’t find nothing on Julie” you just need to watch her lives she incriminates herself daily

“Am stopping the weed” whilst currently sat making a joint 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So her bumholes still bleeding but will go 4 days without a wash 🤢🤢🤢

Would you ever dare though, that fact guys tit! “Couldn’t find nothing on Julie” you just need to watch her lives she incriminates herself daily

“Am stopping the weed” whilst currently sat making a joint 🙄
He’s obviously terrified of her, “deep dive” my ass. She’s probably the easiest person to find bad stuff about, because she’s live 24/7 showcasing her disgusting life. 😂 tune in for 2 seconds and you’ve got enough dirt for 10 videos. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.