Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused how this women has a big house for just two of them. Even got a bleeping make up room! A family would appreciate that house, look after it.
Also I don't watch much of her lives she does my head in but I swear everytime I pop in she is saying " I'm gonna go jump in the shower" but never actually makes it, she looks like she is allergic to soap and water. She just looks like she smells. And that John is a bit of wet wipe 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So someone else has went to her house to drop stuff off and she can’t be arsed to get out of bed so is lying and saying she was on the toilet..

• Angry
Reactions: 3
🚨 EMERGENCY 🚨

JULIE HAS HAD A WASH! I repeat JULIE HAS HAD A WASH

well probably not a wash because she doesn’t know how to but her hairs wet 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven’t been able to watch Julie for the past week or so but I’ve just caught about 90 mins of her live this evening and she seems really erratic and unstable.
I reckon both her and John are on the hard stuff. All they do is argue and they both permanently sound strung out.
That Lottie has literally only bought her wine in an attempt to watch her self destruct later tonight. Lovely people!

Reactions: 8
Look at how her mood changes when she gets food or drink 🤣 PR PACKAGE!! Hahahaahahha it’s some drink babe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven’t been able to watch Julie for the past week or so but I’ve just caught about 90 mins of her live this evening and she seems really erratic and unstable.
I reckon both her and John are on the hard stuff. All they do is argue and they both permanently sound strung out.
That Lottie has literally only bought her wine in an attempt to watch her self destruct later tonight. Lovely people!
For sure! Even tiktok mummy is saying, don’t drink on antibiotics and lottie is like, ah she can’t find them it’s fine….

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I agree. She is a ticking time bomb. Changes from one story to the next ignoring comments and constantly at John.

For sure! Even tiktok mummy is saying, don’t drink on antibiotics and lottie is like, ah she can’t find them it’s fine….
Julie hasn’t been taking the antibiotics and is planning to tell the doctors she has “lost them” so I suppose it doesn’t matter but a “paramedic” saying it’s fine to drink if you’re taking antibiotics is worrisome. Hope she never attends my emergency situation if I ever have one.

Julie hasn’t been taking the antibiotics and is planning to tell the doctors she has “lost them” so I suppose it doesn’t matter but a “paramedic” saying it’s fine to drink if you’re taking antibiotics is worrisome. Hope she never attends my emergency situation if I ever have one.
Jesus the thought of that black hole belly button without antibiotics has made me do a sick in my mouth

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.