Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she looks absolutely awful. For once I’m speaking from a place of concern rather than disgust. If that bellybutton has gone/starts going sceptic she really needs to get to a hospital quickly.
I’m sorry but imagine having to explain going sceptic because of refusing to bathe. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That belly button is going to be bleeping stinking !! She needs to dry it out, thats sweat causing it where shes a bigger girl. Its easily sorted she doesnt need pain meds. It
Looks that bad because her fat will kinda hide it n keep it moist.

Reactions: 7
Just saw a lot more of Julie than I needed to on Elishas live. 🤮 But how funny are these girls though, how did they get involved with such a dreg?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They have an Aldi trolley in the back yard to get them around! 😂😂
😂😂😂😂👌 I don’t watch this boggin bastard I can’t stand her voice always shouting but I remember seeing her being pushed around in a trolley cos she’s broke her toe or something stupid like that then I thought about it when I was reading this thread then seen this comment I’m fkn howling 😂😂😂😂😂👌 somebody throw her in the trolley n take her to the landfill where she belongs she’s a vile cretin and she better get they dogs took off her neglect wile she’s the size of a house aye rite Julie gads needs a total scrub I can’t even look at her dirty greasy face filthy boggin beggin junkie oxygen thief who ate all these idiots givin her money it’s wrong she’s a wrong yin 💯💯💯

More like Ali express and Shein made. Init

Demi are you here hunnie?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She ill or high 🤭 Her voice is proper nasaly today n shes looking dead eyed.

why she buying shite chinese scoops if she needs beeding etc ?

Reactions: 5
For someone who self diagnosed sepsis/near death Illness last night, she’s doing fine today. Well apart from the ‘I’m ill’ voice that is 🙄
I’m guessing hospital didn’t happen then…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.