Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
So fuck if it’s thors lads car, at least they can afford one, a lot more than what bongeye John and smack head Julie have got

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Loudnproud

Some ones just said in comments "all this crying cos she's spent her rent money and wants it off tik tok now" yes mate 100%

• Haha

mzcklex

Here I’m baffled. She’s just said “when your using a blender every day, it’s all down to the way it turns and moves” since when the very fuck does a blender turn… I swear she just says any word that comes to her head

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
omg so I may be extremely late to the party but I have been unfortunate enough to come across this complete mess for the first time on my FYP today, I'd never seen her before but safe to say my breakfast is close to evacuating my stomach after seeing this cretin put food away, she looks like she needs a good wash, I dont even know where to begin. As for those ridiculous lashes she wears as well.. 🥴

• Haha

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
There’s a page called let downs of society on TT…. The video on there of her with the girls about cancer is the most vile thing I’ve ever witnessed, my god she done some things whilst I’ve watched but that is the most disgusting thing I’ve watched in my life, it won’t let me upload

julieOF

How old is TikTokScummy? I would put her at least 40 odd!

40+ acts like a 14 year old looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp 🐝 🤮 doesn’t show her face on live she’s a mess as well as Julie both set of weirdos have you seen scummy mummy’s videos her transition videos all she does is stick some £1 lashes on and show half a face with her wonky eye 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart

harleyqueen

I wish her minions in the comments would stop acting like she’d be some amazing mother, she neglects her dogs and is a disgusting smelly junkie.

• Heart

harleyqueen

JESUS the state of that poor dogs eye!!! 🤬🤬 makes me sick!

If the RSPCA leave either of those dogs with her tomorrow then I’ve lost all faith in them and I’ll be calling up to cause some amount of sh*t!!!

She’s throwing a f*cking temper tantrum because the dog is wanting some attention, I’d hate to think what happens when the camera is off! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry

Loudnproud

She has let this go too far. None of that needed to be on live. She'd made John look like a dickhead once again. More bothered about the bloke calling her fat then going after John.

harleyqueen

Is there actually anything ‘her girls’ won’t pay for 🙄
I’m having horrible thoughts of ralphie eating the guinea pig 🙈
She could honestly say “girls if yas give me £100 I’ll let ya suck me big toe” and they’d all swoon and say “yes queen, is PayPal okay?” 😂 absolute embarrassments they are.

She keeps forgetting about the Guineapigs because she’s not that bothered, but this one pinheaded pr*ck keeps asking her if she’s gonna get one. 🤬 Honestly some of her followers annoy me more than she does! Enabling an idiot to be even more irresponsible does my nut in!

I honestly can’t get over the fact that she’s buy random eye cream for an infection without going to the vet. She’s also giving those poor babies tablets that are portioned by weight without knowing what either dog weighs. 😒

I have a bad feeling she’s gonna her away with this with the dogs, some RSPCA people won’t take a dog away as long as they have good temperament for some stupid reason.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
Her ‘girls’ need their heads wobbling.

if you walked past a junkie in the street, begging every day, taking absolute nonsense and repeating themselves daily. You wouldn’t go get them wine and film them making a dick of themselves would you?! No you would get them help!

her mates are no friends at all! Just love the drama

• Heart

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
24 hours later still in the same clothes she’s been out in and slept in then gone out in again! Fucking scratter. Squalor is the only word I have for that house. How much we betting she’s gonna have that top on tomorrow!

• Sick