Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy Rose. Forgot about her 🤮 she was way too revolting for me to watch for more than 30 seconds at a time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Turned on live while eating my lunch to have to listen to her gagging and nearly being sick 🤢

Says she gets full after one or two bites. Well hun when you take drugs you don’t tend to get hungry do ya
---
Aw GIRLS. She’s met someone new again 🥰 this time outside the police station

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ewww pulled another guy, this time at the Police station. She’s all giggly.. “I’ll text you later” “give me a ring” she even had a swig of his can of beer 🤢

Get back to your dog you manky slag

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
All this cos she couldn't be arsed cleaning up a bit of glass in August. Well this is going to end badly before long and her girls should feel so proud of themselves !

She will get a chunk of money at 12am so she will have no bother paying for couple extra nights while claiming poverty at same time.

Reactions: 5
I have a funny feeling she’s going to try and get Witness Protection and really do some grassing on Lennon and his cohorts from Gateshead way.
All of a sudden this morning she’s decided she will go to court as she knows loads and she’s not keeping her mouth shut, then off to the police station she goes.
Watch this space, I think Wor Jules thinks she’s in some sort of movie and she’s gonna end up with a new identity and in a new County!
---
I think it’s finally dawning on her that she’s really fucked up this time.
---
Oh she’s live
---
Let’s see what movie script she tries to sell us all this time, cuz she’s fleeing DV ya know! She’s high risk.
Why is she dressed like a Cossack?!
---
Well she’s not bouncing off the walls with happiness, so I’m thinking she didn’t get the answers she wanted to hear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think we’re all doing something wrong in life going out to work every day and paying our way!!! Modern day begging now we’re more digital society!
Her gifters need looking into if they are on benefits they are obviously on too much more money than sense 20 years ago she would of been sat on a street corner asking for 50p

Now she’s at Greggs!!! Spending £10 odd
She was sat stuffing her face 2 and a half hours ago saying she doesn’t eat!

• Haha
Honestly man she’s easily spent £30-£40 today on pure rubbish!

Any other person in her position would go buy a few pot noodles (she definitely has a kettle in there!) or a few sandwiches etc to last them. Not her thought

Reactions: 7
She’s buying and eating all of this food but she never stops throwing up the minger. Is she bulimic and we’ve missed it? Or is it just the rattle catching back up with her? 🤢

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she hasn't realised that by naming people all the time she is causing herself and only herself trouble, i feel for Lennon, think he trusted her and she totally tit on him, now I'm not saying what he done was ok but she's a grass, a massive sorry to everyone and they would have maybe left her alone yet she thinks she has done nothing wrong! she's living a better life than most in hotels, drink, food....poor Ralphie though 💔

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she hasn't realised that by naming people all the time she is causing herself and only herself trouble, i feel for Lennon, think he trusted her and she totally tit on him, now I'm not saying what he done was ok but she's a grass, a massive sorry to everyone and they would have maybe left her alone yet she thinks she has done nothing wrong! she's living a better life than most in hotels, drink, food....poor Ralphie though 💔
I’ve not been on today, but has she left him all day after what happened yesterday?!

I’ve not been on today, but has she left him all day after what happened yesterday?!
Id say atleast 4 hours she left him today. When i put her on this morning she had forgot to take him out for a wee aswel until 11am, kept saying he had had a late morning 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I have a funny feeling she’s going to try and get Witness Protection and really do some grassing on Lennon and his cohorts from Gateshead way.
All of a sudden this morning she’s decided she will go to court as she knows loads and she’s not keeping her mouth shut, then off to the police station she goes.
Watch this space, I think Wor Jules thinks she’s in some sort of movie and she’s gonna end up with a new identity and in a new County!
---
I think it’s finally dawning on her that she’s really fucked up this time.
---
Oh she’s live
---
Let’s see what movie script she tries to sell us all this time, cuz she’s fleeing DV ya know! She’s high risk.
Why is she dressed like a Cossack?!
---
Well she’s not bouncing off the walls with happiness, so I’m thinking she didn’t get the answers she wanted to hear.
I don't think witness protection is very effective when there's people who know your face and hate you up and down the country. Maybe she'll get some free plastic surgery on the council too, being a DV victim and that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah it was half 11 this morning when she took him out for a wee, she was downstairs and ran back up to grab him. Said he hadn’t been out since 4pm the night before. Then she went out to get food and go to the police, don’t think she got back in til 4pm today

Ralphie was outside when she got back so no idea who had took him out

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.