Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can never see that she’s the problem, it’s never Julie’s fault never has been and never will be … in her eyes! Her ‘gurlllllssss’ need to open their eyes to her tit and get her fucked off, but for some unknown and stupid reasons they like to ‘help’ the social experiment that is jules to ruin her life more than she can on her own.

Reactions: 6
I’m sick of this woman, it’s always woe is me. She doesn’t have a clue about life at all does she, people have actual problems in life they didn’t cause but we don’t kick up a fuss for money and sympathy. I’m off to the hospital today to visit my mum who is dying of cancer, despite this going on Ive still have to get up go to work take care of my kids etc not sit about like this useless fat fxck leeching off the universe. I hope she gets fxck all help from anyone else, she causes her own issues in life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sick of this woman, it’s always woe is me. She doesn’t have a clue about life at all does she, people have actual problems in life they didn’t cause but we don’t kick up a fuss for money and sympathy. I’m off to the hospital today to visit my mum who is dying of cancer, despite this going on Ive still have to get up go to work take care of my kids etc not sit about like this useless fat fxck leeching off the universe. I hope she gets fxck all help from anyone else, she causes her own issues in life!!
Disgusting isn't it? I feel for you and sorry to hear about your mam ,heartbreaking for you.
She is one vile specimen and her enablers are as bad .

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel like Lennon is her Karma.
I think she messed with the big boys n this is her comeuppance

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"I can go back to the house, i have my tenancy for another 3 month but i dont want to go back"

I very much doubt that Julie 🤣🤣
---
I can’t deal with the sniffing 🤢
Croaky voice out in full force today aswel 🙄
---
Imagine her onto the police and talking about all this stuff the past few days. One minute raging about Mark who is apparently in love with her and stalking, then youve got a man who she is saying attempted to kidnap ralphie, then youve got a man smashing her windows and thretening more if she dont stop talking about him. Yet she says this is all for clout and not her fault, how chaotic her life is. Lonely, bitter with no real friends and certainly no family who are there for her. She caused it all.

Last edited:
Whenever she relays one of her made up conversations she's had with authorities, it'd be more believable if not everyone started their sentences with "Julie," like they're all kindly therapists.
Nobody speaks like that.

Sending love. So sorry you and your family are going through this ❤❤❤

---------

Everyone's made mistakes, yes. Julie has never owned up to a single one of hers. That's how you earn respect and a second chance. Julie has had umpteen chances and nothing is ever her fault. Give over, woman.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the kind words guys ❤ it means a lot.
Julie you’re a cxnt and I hope the council don’t help you. I also hope your enablers are spent up so your left where you belong, in the gutter with the rats.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s been waiting for the police since yesterday. You’d think her first priority would be either the council or sorting a hotel out for tonight but she doesn’t seem bothered about either

Doesn't seem like the enablers have purchased tonight's room yet. Awaiting bank details to pop up 😒

Reactions: 2
She’s been waiting for the police since yesterday. You’d think her first priority would be either the council or sorting a hotel out for tonight but she doesn’t seem bothered about either
This is because she thinks after she's spoken to the police, she'll have more priority with the council. She's expecting the police to turn up and tell her that her life is in danger and that it will automatically mean the council will need to help. I'm convinced. Seems some of her followers are getting a bit ratty about her lack of motivation. As many people have pointed out, leaving it until the afternoon is ridiculous. Anyone who actually needs help will have been down there at 9am. Her rocking up expecting the world at 3pm is never gonna go down well, priority or not.

Roxys comments aren't negative julie. You're paying over £500 per week (allegedly) for hotels when you could of booked an air bnb. twit. Poor me, poor me. Don't be negative, I'm going through it. duck off. Basically, if you're not gonna pay me, shut up and keep quiet. head.

Reactions: 10
That’s her hotel paid for tonight. Seems like she’s got at least over £100 in the last 5 minutes from everyone

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Room secured. She'll never not get what she wants. I've come to terms with it at this point. It'll never change. She could kill someone unprovoked on live and these idiots would still prop her up.

The police need to serve her with a 6 month (atleast) social media ban and refuse to help unless she keeps off all socials. The council should be the same. No more lives, nothing. See how she survives.

No way should anyone be getting special treatment carrying on like this.

More money received and not declared for benefit fraud.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.