Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely disgusting.
The way she uses Ralphie too “I need somewhere for Ralphie to feel safe”,
Sorry but the best place for him would be some kind of dog kennels, he’s not constantly being dragged about trying to hide cos she’s got people after her!
Or locked in hotel rooms cos getting off her nut out looking who can fill her fanny up next is more important!

Reactions: 6
Aw piss off. She’s just got a text saying someone’s paid for the hotel for her. So she’s got it all paid for PLUS the money everyone sent. What’s the bets she’ll spend all that money today and not keep it for tomorrow

I am RAGING. She’s got £172 in the bank and the hotel paid for and she’s going to waste it.

Hope the police and council are straight through her and tell her to duck clean off.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Absolutely disgusting.
The way she uses Ralphie too “I need somewhere for Ralphie to feel safe”,
Sorry but the best place for him would be some kind of dog kennels, he’s not constantly being dragged about trying to hide cos she’s got people after her!
Or locked in hotel rooms cos getting off her nut out looking who can fill her fanny up next is more important!
Nothings filling up that fanny, let's be for real 🤣🤣🤣

----

Ohhh they're all telling her to book tomorrow night's with the money. Waiting for the excuse as to why she absolutely cannot do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely at some point her bank is going to flag up as fraudently activity with the amount of in and out goings🤔

She said she was gonna contact the bank to send the money back… then seconds later she takes it out the cash machine?
---
Said she’s gonna keep a hold of the cash for now in case the council sort her🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think someone actually anonymously paid for the room? Or do we think she actually had double that amount already and didn't want to spend it so went on the beg for more? Never know with jizzy jules.

Ive got a feeling there is no mystery woman and julie had already booked the hotel for a week when she got paid. She did this before when staying at other hotels. She quickly withdrew all the cash no intentions of refunding.

Reactions: 6
And whilst the followers are paying and booking the hotels, the council wont help as they will see it as she housing herself =/
---
Ive got a feeling there is no mystery woman and julie had already booked the hotel for a week when she got paid. She did this before when staying at other hotels. She quickly withdrew all the cash no intentions of refunding.
Would make sense as she doesnt seem to get booted out at kick out time.

She’s saying the won’t book it for tomorrow in case the police and council sort her today… she knows for a fine fact she won’t be sorted. She’ll still be jumping from hotels in a few weeks, relying on other people to pay!
---
Or… when she was buzzing the council was helping her the other day, maybe they’ve actually put her up and paid for this hotel for her!!
Funny how the girl that has booked doesn’t want her name mentioned!! 🤔

She’s saying the won’t book it for tomorrow in case the police and council sort her today… she knows for a fine fact she won’t be sorted. She’ll still be jumping from hotels in a few weeks, relying on other people to pay!
---
Or… when she was buzzing the council was helping her the other day, maybe they’ve actually put her up and paid for this hotel for her!!
Funny how the girl that has booked doesn’t want her name mentioned!! 🤔
Would also explain why she keeps saying that the hotel have her DV on their notes. I'm not sure. She has been asking about late check out and booking for another night with the people that work there. Surely they'd be like "er, you're paid up love". Who knows.

I’m sick of this woman, it’s always woe is me. She doesn’t have a clue about life at all does she, people have actual problems in life they didn’t cause but we don’t kick up a fuss for money and sympathy. I’m off to the hospital today to visit my mum who is dying of cancer, despite this going on Ive still have to get up go to work take care of my kids etc not sit about like this useless fat fxck leeching off the universe. I hope she gets fxck all help from anyone else, she causes her own issues in life!!
Sending you and your mum a whole lot of love my dear. I’m so sorry to hear ❤❤❤

I’m sick of this woman, it’s always woe is me. She doesn’t have a clue about life at all does she, people have actual problems in life they didn’t cause but we don’t kick up a fuss for money and sympathy. I’m off to the hospital today to visit my mum who is dying of cancer, despite this going on Ive still have to get up go to work take care of my kids etc not sit about like this useless fat fxck leeching off the universe. I hope she gets fxck all help from anyone else, she causes her own issues in life!!
My heart goes out to you, your Mam and your family my friend x

Not bad for a mornings begging considering the room has been paid for too.
I think we’re all doing something wrong in life going out to work every day and paying our way!!! Modern day begging now we’re more digital society!

Chloe is going to the police about her bringing up her kids all the time bigvinnyindahouse, hopefully thats another thing where the police will act and get her off the bloody app.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.