Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks again for your kind words guys, I lost my mum this evening 💔 she fought cancer so bravely and with grace. I hope someday soon Julie gets everything she deserves, she’s a complete and utter disgrace to society. I’ll keep updated through here but I’m gonna take a little time out. Hug your loved ones that little bit tighter. Love to you all ❤ xox
I'm so sorry to hear this
Take care ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks again for your kind words guys, I lost my mum this evening 💔 she fought cancer so bravely and with grace. I hope someday soon Julie gets everything she deserves, she’s a complete and utter disgrace to society. I’ll keep updated through here but I’m gonna take a little time out. Hug your loved ones that little bit tighter. Love to you all ❤ xox
So very sorry 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am so sorry for your loss. Sending love to you and your family ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So sorry for your loss, sending loads of love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm so so sorry for your loss. ❤

So sorry to hear this, gutted for you. Take care xx

How comes she never vets her mods? They all have minimum followers, random as hell profile pics and barely to none content. Surely to any other normal human that would be red flags.

Reactions: 3
Surely she can’t be on the beg today after al the money she got yesterday. If she is then I really will be baffled

Reactions: 3
I’m so so sorry for your loss. Sending you a massive cuddle. ❤❤

That Stewie couldn't care less about jail the daft un thinks he's in with the big boys 🤡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Boils my piss that she just muted the live to ask the receptionist how much the hotel would be for another night, ratty witch. All so she can tell her “girls” that it was more than it was so scav more money. Rat.

Reactions: 7
Biggest of hugs to you ❤ sorry to hear this xxx

If you were for real you wouldn't mire anything cause u wouldn't have anything to hide all the time she's being funded by her girls she won't get any help from services

Is council doing anything for her
I don’t think so. I think when she was sitting outside it was more of a ‘well I’ve got nowhere else so I’ll sit here till you do something’ thing.
The only thing she can do is private rent and get housing benefit.
DV wouldn’t be at the council either, it would be harbour.
I’m getting so annoyed with her bs that she’s spouting.

I’ve just tuned in to her telling Ralphie they might have a proper home today?
A women's shelter. Where she'll continue to break the rules and put other people in danger and chaos. Way more vulnerable people than ever before. Wonder how them kicking her out will go because they absolutely won't tolerate when their job is protecting actual real women fleeing from actual real domestic violence. Must be so many magic chapsticks in that place.

Reactions: 10
Would a womens shelter accept pets though?
I cant see the council putting her in one she would be live 24/7. Makes me ill thinking about everyone she would put at risk.
Shes saying she has to wait until 4pm to find out if she has been accepted..wouldnt they just say right you have somewhere take it or leave it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.