Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Convinced they'd rather be in prison. Why wouldn't they? Free food, no rent, computer access, telly 24/7, gym, pool, drugs. Its all there, they don't even have to leave their cell. Idiots.

Reactions: 7
It was that Steph saying a troll had messaged her saying they were going to Julie’s families - I don’t think they meant police 😲

Julie said police was going to his family.
---
Lennon is in Katie B live now

Reactions: 3
my heads fell off him being live with Katie B what is going on, is it a full moon 😂
---
He thinks his face was covered in that video I can’t cope 😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Some right dumb fuckers in that live, especially him. He has just admitted to all sorts knowing people are recording 🙈🤣

• Haha
"She's a propa chicken madras" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

----

Woo. Got my vip status. Cheers jules. Couldn't have done it without ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do think it’s old videos, obv she’s gonna make out it’s recent thought to play the victim even more.
I remember watching 1 of the times when she ran away from the flat, she left all the lights on.

When Lennon was live with her, before all this… he openly admitted he wasn’t arsed about going to jail, said everything’s free there and he could sort his life out in there sober… so maybe that’s the plan, especially if there’s men after him after Julie’s let her fat mouth go!

Reactions: 6
What the hell? I went to bed and woke up to all thus chaos. Someone post an overnight update of shenanigans please I'm lost off with the speed it's going downhill.

• Haha
Was she on much last night? I barely catch her live just keep up with the tattle thread it’s easier 😂

I did catch Lennon on the fyp though, did he think his face was actually covered? Tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looked like the original video to me but whatever , pointless doing it now as definitely not be back there again. She's up tit creek and still be bleating on that the trolls have wrecked her chances of anything. No luv, you are the one who tit on everyone!

Reactions: 6
The part I find bizarre is that she originally shacked up with him for a few days! She was absolutely smitten with the toothless idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.