Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What dv has she experienced lately or ever in fact? She’s usually the first to start all arguments and fights ffs. I don’t agree with men hitting women or women hitting men but duck me you’d have to have the patience of a saint not to lay one on Julie!

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s necked a strip of zopis and washed it down with a can of au
I say so she's fast asleep on live
---
I know I am gonna get slated for this but sometimes I look at Julie and del so sorry for her I have to read a older thread of hers and remind myself she's a scamming rat 🐁 bag

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can definitely talk a good sob story which usually works in her favor. Only the wise know different. Lying scummy rat!
I can't believe she still getting away with it , these girls are not real surely. If they themselves are vulnerable then they need checking on too.

Devilofthenorth on tt….it’s the lad who tried to see the dog yesterday, he’s live.
his gf is Julie’s old mod.

Lennons posted on tt. Saying juliesgot his mams and his nannas houses raided and he’s on his toes.
Devoting his life to ruining her he says. This isn’t gonna end well guys

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lennons posted on tt. Saying juliesgot his mams and his nannas houses raided and he’s on his toes.
Devoting his life to ruining her he says. This isn’t gonna end well guys
tit definitely not a good time to be her! She never learns to keep her mouth shut though what does she seriously expect!?

Reactions: 7
Lennons love now on Insta. I can’t listen cos he sounds like it’s 3am in someone’s kitchen and we’re having a heart to heart

• Haha
Can't believe I'm about to say this but she's right. He's dropped himself in it countless times. She should have learned to shut the duck up about it by now though.

Reactions: 1
Can't believe I'm about to say this but she's right. He's dropped himself in it countless times. She should have learned to shut the duck up about it by now though.
Ah yeah he defo hasn’t done hisself any favours either like, but 19 year old lad… he’ll think it’s all a game winding them up

Reactions: 1
He’s said himself he’s not arsed about getting kicked up cos it’s all “free” food free digs clean clothes the lot

Reactions: 5
Thanks again for your kind words guys, I lost my mum this evening 💔 she fought cancer so bravely and with grace. I hope someday soon Julie gets everything she deserves, she’s a complete and utter disgrace to society. I’ll keep updated through here but I’m gonna take a little time out. Hug your loved ones that little bit tighter. Love to you all ❤ xox

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks again for your kind words guys, I lost my mum this evening 💔 she fought cancer so bravely and with grace. I hope someday soon Julie gets everything she deserves, she’s a complete and utter disgrace to society. I’ll keep updated through here but I’m gonna take a little time out. Hug your loved ones that little bit tighter. Love to you all ❤ xox
I am so so sorry for your loss. Please take the time you need we will still be here whenever you’re ready ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh, lovely I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself for as long as you need. Sending all the love to you and your family at this time xxx ❤

• Heart
i'm so sorry for your loss ❤ x

• Heart
I’m so sorry for your loss, thinking of you ❤ xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.