Geordie Julie #20 Sex, drugs and on the dole. She'll take your cash then call you a troll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has me absolutely raging this mind. Doesn’t matter if it’s her new place or temporary or whatever. She doesn’t deserve it at all.

She deserves to be in a sewer with the rest of the rats. There’s videos of her smashing windows man and nothing has been done. Livid, I am livid!!
It’s an absolute mockery of anyone who is genuinely homeless isn’t it!!! There’s actual families with baby’s man who are sofa jumping and then this one just gets handed everything on a plate!!

Ohhh I thought she had lost all her make up!!!

Reactions: 8
I can’t watch her today. I’m having a bad day and watching her sat in a house she shouldn’t have is irritating me.

Watching her bragging this much when she’s done duck all to deserve it. Slurping bleeping watery pasta the woman

Claims no one was there before her and it’s just stuff that was given to her. No hun they won’t just give you a black hair dye.

Hope she gets a dry socket the cow

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So ‘they’ve’ who ever they are… have bought her toiletries, toothbrush toothpaste etc.
Just goes to show she hasn’t even had a toothbrush for however long 🤮
---
She’s getting one of her mods to sort her food out, only someone who she TRUSTS!!
She’ll never learn…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Already taking more tablets than she should be, literally seconds after taking the first lot, didn’t even give them any time to kick in!!
---
And looking for more again!
---
Now she’s gonna sit and have her first tab and drink the place out!!
I love how she’s got toothache, it’s the absolute worst and she deserves it!!
---
She’s saying she needs someone she trusts to order her some food… something soft yet she can’t even manage pasta then says ‘actually just tabs will do’
---
She’s just dropped herself in it about getting someone to do a click and collect from Sainsbury’s, but then saying straight after she doesn’t know where anything is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Asking people to do a click and collect for her. Don’t know how she can be so greedy

Smoking will make her tooth hurt even more, sounds rank anyway, if that much of it is has fell out she might as well get the rest taken out

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Asking people to do a click and collect for her. Don’t know how she can be so greedy

Smoking will make her tooth hurt even more, sounds rank anyway, if that much of it is has fell out she might as well get the rest taken out
Yeah specifically to a Sainsbury’s but then she doesn’t know where anything is… 🤣🤣
She’s already giving clues away!

• Haha
Yes it won't be long guys before we see vids of her in street! Forever home my arse !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.