Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Grassroots GAA is run by volunteers - I think this 'inclusion' will collapse from the ground up - it may be that a couple of 'trendy' Dublin/Cork, etc clubs will be out there with the LGBT???? flags - but rural Ireland on a Saturday morning, with parents on the side-lines, is another country
I hope your right 🤞 GAA girls are tough but they will be knocked for 6 by a fella on the pitch regardless!

Reactions: 5

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
What strikes me about Brianna is how much ‘she’ (not to disrespect the dead or our gender) just looks like a normal girl? Baggy jumper, no makeup, none of this TIM nonsense. I couldn’t tell that wasn’t a biological woman at first glance and I think that’s the first time ever in five or so years iof this trans hysteria
I think its the hair do, and lack of make up!
I did think on seeing the photo, that it was an odd photo to choose, with the half eaten chocolate bar?
And that she wasn't a particularly pretty or appealing girl!

But on the other hand, now you have said Brianna is trans, and I looked at the photo again, I can see a boys features!

I don't always see a trans person, when someone is heavily made up and dressed up..... but I think there are often obvious differences with voices, and ways of moving, that usually make me look twice!
But to be honest, as I dont usually care much about hair and make up, I dont always notice that much about a lot of people!

Reactions: 5

Limey

VIP Member
It’s interesting to see so many SNP politicians, including a leadership contender, furiously backing away from “the bill”.

A change in the tide?
I'm not that optimistic, Ash Regan resigned her ministerial post over the issue so was clear from the outset. Kate Forbes was on Mat Leave when the bill went through, but would clearly have opposed it.

Humza Yousef is just continuity Sturgeon, so if he gets in he will pursue the bill and not much else.

I worry that Kate Forbes and Ash Regan will split the vote of the sensible and Humza gets in. He's been rubbish in a series of ministerial posts, hope Kate and Ash can cut a deal so that it is only 2 candidates.

Reactions: 4

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
What strikes me about Brianna is how much ‘she’ (not to disrespect the dead or our gender) just looks like a normal girl? Baggy jumper, no makeup, none of this TIM nonsense. I couldn’t tell that wasn’t a biological woman at first glance and I think that’s the first time ever in five or so years iof this trans hysteria
(Brianna’s death is horrific and so sad, but just to say, that photo was not Brianna with no makeup. They used to be quite popular on tiktok a couple years back doing makeup before school, they looked very different without makeup, not that it really matters. I still don’t think you could necessarily tell they were trans even without makeup though, but maybe it was more obvious on top of voice, height, body structure etc

Attachments

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Yes there absolutely is and that Keffals who shut down the place where New Zealand fruit is grown was a groomer/enabler of gamer/anime MtFs. google Catboy ranch :sick:. (and he was sending out illegal hormones).
Although Keffals and his cult would like the world to think they got rid of that site, it's still there, and more popular than it was before. The owner / admin had issues with service providers but its all straightened out now.

The main reason Keffals wants to erase it is because it archives in forensic detail his grooming. There are numerous TIMs on there with threads documenting their behaviour.

The bad press it gets is much in the same vein as what people say about Tattle who have probably never visited.

• Wow
  • Sick

exhausted_mother

Most of you will remember Alex Cole-Hamilton who was unable to assign a gender to Adam Graham and was firmly on the gender train along with being friends with the lovely Beth......changing his tune now compared to December

Thank you for this, I’ve just been down the rabbit hole about Beth and whatnot. Gobsmacked, and yet not all at the same time

Glortard

VIP Member
Such is Nicolas ego and eye for self promotion, it's almost inevitable that at some point she will claim that that was her intention all along.
---

The bit about teaching it at school is disturbing but the truth is that Paedophilia is atleast close to an orientation. You can't cure paedophiles, the best treatment can do is to get the perpetrator to understand that they cannot act on their desires, the actual desire doesn't disappear.
Around 35% where themselves the victim of childhood abuse so it’s not desire but learned behaviour which through extensive therapy can be unlearned .

• Sad

Autumncolors

I love how people draw a parallel with trans genderism.
And when a TRA is confronted to his own incoherence of course he becomes aggressive.

32FF1F6E-E9AB-4986-9EA0-DE7CCC7BD32E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
This is what’s infuriating. Just because she thinks she might be a lesbian, why would she automatically want to look like a boy ? The trans lot have hijacked every spectrum of sexuality. I have lesbian friends who are very feminine, they don’t want to change sex

Grrrr 

Exactly

melfish

VIP Member
I have two completely different names on my birth certificate. It's kind of a mind fuck actually. Like, which one am I? But also, does it really matter?

• Heart

Pipsy

VIP Member
new thread.

PontiacBandit

Chatty Member
Any idea what you said that was “offensive”?
I do! I don't really want to derail the conversation with Reddit nonsense. I'd send you a private message but it doesn't seem to be an option on my account. Has the feature been removed? I looked at account settings but couldn't find it there either.

• Haha