Gender Discussion #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well…..Jack “Beth” Douglas suspended from the Scottish Rainbow Greens. This is the violent TIM that Lib Dem, Green, and SNP politicians were applauding when that horrendous bill was passed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Well well well…..Jack “Beth” Douglas suspended from the Scottish Rainbow Greens. This is the violent TIM that Lib Dem, Green, and SNP politicians were applauding when that horrendous bill was passed.
Oh this has brightened my morning no end 🎉🎉🎉🎉 this is big!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I was on another thread (SH) and I said "It is not transphobic to say, as a woman, that you don't want dicks in your changing room" and a mod deleted it. But she let it stand that other people called the person who originally said what I repeated transphobic. Why is that ok?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I was on another thread (SH) and I said "It is not transphobic to say, as a woman, that you don't want dicks in your changing room" and a mod deleted it. But she let it stand that other people called the person who originally said what I repeated transphobic. Why is that ok?
What's SH?

Reactions: 3
Yup. It always gets removed and you get told there's a gender thread for "that discussion". I guess some threads move so quickly (like the JM one) but it's a forum and stuff always goes slightly off-topic. Suppose it's easiest to remove it so it doesn't end up in arguments, although I see other posters with views very similar to the ones on this thread. It seems to me there's a view that this thread is "transphobic", yet when people actually read and listen to what we're saying, the penny drops.

How anyone can think these people are anything other than violent men is beyond me.

Reactions: 33
I don’t think I would have so much of an issue if they deleted anything about trans issues - but they only delete the gender critical comments.
---

Also am at the dentists - not liking this - it’s so many more women than men who are domestically abused.
B84354A2-3547-4754-8AE5-FE7E0632CC83.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Interesting how stating actual facts is transphobic and is deleted yet the whole of tattle is steeped in misogynistic threads and they are a-okay. The patriarchy is alive and thriving.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Sorry if already posted, but did anyone see this?

0BA1D5C3-4A4D-4352-B93F-82C1B211EEAE.jpeg

A page from the children’s book in question…

DEDF9F72-AD99-44EB-B62F-7551D30278CD.jpeg

Edited to link tweet:

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
That's so bleeping warped. How does anyone think this is okay!???
It’s so far from ok. Yet it’s championed in broad daylight. Girls are done for 😣
---

The ‘my imaginary willy’ is beyond disturbing. What girl actually thinks this?? Is this gender dysphoria? If it is then this is surely evidence of how it is a mental illness, much as they’d like to say it isn’t. How can it not be??

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.