Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chamakha

Jeffree Star did a video years ago where he had those unsightly sticky lip bits removed because he’d had too much filler. It’s so gammy, how she doesn’t notice it is beyond me🫣

Reactions: 1

minnieminx88

VIP Member
Well I thought she looked pregnant here in this video from back at beginning of July but didn't want to be rude because my stomach would look the same in this outfit!
If she wasn’t pregnant here then i would be editing to stop the rumours because she does have a rounded tummy.
Thats NOT to say she isnt allowed a rounded tummy. Of course she is. Without my hold in pants i look 6 mths.

Chicane

Noticed in the latest cleaning vlog (boring by default) that when she's cleaning Noah's nursery there is a milk bottle with a teat on it. They should have stopped using them months ago as Noah is what...16 months now?

whyamihereagain

The breakage on her hair at the sides in the last video where she is sitting in the car showing her Autumn bits is shocking. Not a good advertisement for Foxy Locks hair extensions.

JollyOne

VIP Member
I’m going to throw my prediction out there. She’s only having two bridesmaids, her sister and Tiff. Sophie won’t even be at the wedding, which will also call Gemma’s bluff after she lied and said they are still friends but… really are they 🤔
AND… i also think there will be no hen do. Maybe a spa day with mum and sis, and she’ll make it out that she’s too ‘old’ for partying and rather do something simple because ‘mum life’ etc
Ah we can read her like the beige book she is lol.
---
“Noah’s in his cool boy era”
* proceeds to show the most dull summer clothes ever 🥴

Also why does she think that people that followed her for her fashion, make up & when she actually had a house with some personality now want to see a one year olds clothing haul? I don’t think little Noah is the money maker she was hoping for… but she’s going to keep pushing it anyway…
Maybe if she actually did a Primark haul for Noah (and we actually saw him WEARING the clothes) younger mums may be more interested? I've never shopped in Zara so no idea on prices but everything is upper end. Last time I went in Primark they had gorgeous toddler clothes.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I always wondered who that bloke was that I read about in the press who split up with his influencer partner because he couldn't cope living in the house with her, which was like a stage set rather than a home. Anyone have any clues?
Was it Charly the thick as mince Twunt who's just dumped Asher MaryLou??

Gotta be honest, I’m SO disappointed in that collection reveal! Most of the pieces looked so frumpy and unflattering. My local asda sometimes has In The Style stuff on sale and there’s maybe one or two things I would pick up ONLY if they were on sale.

The skirt looked really nice when she paired it with the t-shirt but just swallowed her when paired with the jumper.

pickleland

100 % this.
Every time I visit somewhere, whether it is someone's home or an establishment, and the place reeks strongly of ( various ) perfume-like fragrances I'm like " what are you trying to mask here?"
Same with people tbh, I know the influenza girlies are probably all doing the bodywash- moisturizer-oil-perfume stacking on their bodies also which is equally off-putting when you can smell them from 2 miles away , but all those sprays/scents from the cleaning products + Febreeze + also plugin scents everywhere in your home would give me a headache.
I mean my flat always smells of a candle but that’s only cause it’s that or my partners fishing stuff. Her house is always spotless it’s jarring

If Next didn’t give out freebies to the undeserving influencers they may be able to lower their prices so more people could afford their furniture in the first place.
Omg, the dream! They have such nice stuff, but not in my price range ☹ I love a browse on their website though!

Beau2005

It very H and M not sure at what price difference there is. Some of the pieces I would wear but I didn’t think the jumper dress was flattering.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I never write anything on here but I HAD to jump on after watching her latest video…
Did anyone notice at the end of the video when she was discussing the calypso ice lolly she says “my friend who is ALSO pregnant” implying she is pregnant and her friend also pregnant? Did anyone else catch this or have I taken it the wrong way?!?
Side eye 👀👀
I thought it was a slip of the tongue too tbh but let's see eh 😉