Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

drx

As someone who has always been a Gemma fan and has defended her a fair few times on here… I’ve finally seen the light.

Totally respect her putting her mental health first and taking a break, she owes no one an explanation, but to come back and post about 10 ads over the space of a week, and no actual content is showing utter disrespect to her fans, most of which who were actually worried and caring about her well being.

I’ve reached out to her a few times myself when she has mentioned being down over the years, sending long, thoughtful messages with personal antidotes. She has read every single one and never replied. Not even a double tap on the message to heart it. I get that you can’t reply to everyone, but there is no way I am opening someone’s message and reading it to then just ignore it, especially when they have clearly put a lot of thought into it. I’ve also supported her brand, purchased her recommendations, and recomended her on other threads when people have been looking for new YouTubers. What has tipped me over the edge is that in this time following her when she has read and ignored every single message of support I have ever sent, she will be all in the comments of famous influencers that she is not friends with and hasn’t even met. So you have time for fake insta gal pals, but you don’t have time to respond to people who have taken time out of their day to try and send you a thoughtful message to cheer you up? Just to be clear, I haven’t bombarded her with messages, I have sent a few thoughtful messages over the years when she has mentioned she’s struggling. Notice Gemma - the same fans that you’re ignoring are the ones you’re flogging your spam of ads to this week?

I actually like the gym sets she has just posted, but I won’t be clicking on her link, and I’ll wait a couple of weeks before buying them so the company don’t associate my purchase with success of her ad 😂 I always support influencers by clicking on there links where I can… but she literally doesn’t give a shit about the people who support her. RANT OVER.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

derry

just got round to her latest video:
she’s done some bits and bobs
she got some bits last week from the range
done a few little bits to the garden
wants to pop over to b&q
she’ll pop over to a different the range this week
she feels it’s her duty to share all the autumn bits
she’s going to pop some croissants in the oven
she recommends to pop some collagen into smoothies
after going to the range she said they’ve got really lovely bits, twice
she said matalan sometimes have some really nice bits
matalan had so many nice storage bits. look at all these bits!
she’s going to get a few storage bits for the new fridge
matalan had some lovely sale bits
she popped into asda to grab her bits
when her new fridge comes, she’ll pop all her new storage bits in ready for the food delivery
she’s going to show her bits that she picked up but she will show it again in a huge haul in actual autumn
the smell of a pumpkin candle made her hairs stand up
she nearly cried over an autumn mug
she says she throws things over her shoulder when she’s getting noah’s bits
then she gets together some of noah’s bits
she smacked her lips 56 times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

clairelouise2

She is so unrelatable. I cringed watching her agonise over where to put a chopping board when there are real people out there with real problems

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Princesst

Chatty Member
Typical…. So THAT’s why she’s had a media wall put in. Because Samsung offered her a load of ££ and a free TV… silly me for thinking it could just be a genuine home improvement 😆 to think the rest of us mere peasants have to pay circa £4,000-7000 for a media wall as well, pahaha stop this planet please I wanna get off.
View attachment 2461282
Imagine having this blown up in your kitchen to 50” wide, Jesus….! Wonder how long before creepy Jamie can have his Turkey teeth done off the back of Gemma’s money 🤣
One thing that makes me feel better when you see the ridiculous freebies is that yeah she might have the media wall & tv she’s wanted for soooo long for free & probably got paid on top 🙄 but she still won’t be happy. Then it’ll be onto obsessing about the next thing she has to have. Lounge isn’t right. It’s too beige. Bedroom isn’t cosy enough, change it again & again. Move this lamp. Retile the bathroom. Don’t like this stool, buy new. Then it’ll be back to wanting to move completely to a massive 6 bed as she doesn’t like this one, it’s alwaysssss been just too small. Has a Range Rover, needs a second, bigger one. Buys a book just for display, has to get another. Meanwhile her life is just passing her by 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 31

chapterthree

I just don’t understand why you would do a ITS collab when you already have your own clothing brand. Makes 0 sense to me…

12inchthinbase

My dear beige / aesthetically pleasing / disproportioned friends, we have arrived at a new thread.
Thread title courtesy of @theGC , congrats to theeeee, who won the title vote post with a whopping 30 votes.
It summarizes our dear GemGem and her SM perfectly wouldn't you say?

The past few week we have processed endured various quite uneventful happenings:

* a play helmet was introduced to poor N. yet it didn't seem to save him from normal oopsies every child experiences. No one was shocked
* in a desperate attempt to get some followers or views back Gem has resorted to posting her cleaning videos again.
* groundbreaking: new barstools have been bought for the kitchen ( too small ) and a lamp ( also too small )
* there were some outings and a vacay to Crete, all intensely uneventful. New outfits were bought for all of course, for every vacay day.
* N.'s 1st birthday was as depressing as the brown, sage and beige balloons suggested

Once again we are left hoping that N. is finally removed from social media, that this snoozefest will endfor good or that we will get videos without #AD.
Such a sad, boring life summed up perfectly. I don't really have friends if I'm honest, my friendship group was based around my dickhead ex and 4 (yes 4!) of my closest girl mates slept with him whilst we were together so I just cba with the drama anymore and I struggled to trust people for a long time. I'm mostly happy with it but I would love a best friend and it does get pretty lonely in that respect, I can't imagine how Gemma feels. She must be so depressed! At least I work and get out of the house, speak to people and socialize with my colleagues (who are forever trying to get me to go out to be fair to them!)

My point being that she can't really hide how sad and lonely her life has become anymore can she? All that money and just... nothing 🤷‍♀️:confused: all those expensive outfits and nowhere to go. She's stuck in a rut and she's wasting her life by drowning in bland, beige fakeness with a boyfriend that has the personality of a fucking sandwich. And for what? To tell everyone she's "made it"? Yeah, sure hun :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha

Flossieb

It's so strange the things Jamie tells Gemma off for - wearing slippers in the attic, buying cups, I even remember him telling her off about her eating a snack before dinner and I think threatening he wouldn't cook if she did or wouldn't give her any, commenting on a coat he hates her wearing - this is all on camera too so imagine what's he like off camera 😳 he speaks to her like he's her dad - and gets annoyed about things most men wouldn't even notice on a woman!

He's so full of confident in himself but he's thick as two planks - he reminds me of a neighbourhood bully in a 90s movie 🤣 big dufus dumb looking character that's waiting at the end of the street to give the main character a noogey or wedgy 🤣🤣
---
Gemma has more money than sense and is completely ignorant to people struggling. Almost brought to tears by breaking a cup but there are mothers adding pennies to feed their children. She buys herself two Starbucks because she needs both a cold and warm drink, willy nilly, endless boxes upon boxes of autumn/Christmas decor that she will never use in the attic but would never think to herself 'I should donate this to a struggling family' she's missing a trick too because it would be so much more endearing to watch her bring happiness to a struggling family and her views would sky rocket. But no. Up into the attic to make way for endless freebies and more and more and more depending on the latest aesthetic ✨️ its a materialistic lifestyle and she will never find true happiness from it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

85duckpuddle

B465A420-C03D-4C9D-97CB-A52F61751822.jpeg

I’m sorry if any of you guys actually genuinely love these books (actually no shade on the books themselves) but nothing says to me “I HAVE ZERO GENUINE INTERESTS AND VERY LITTLE PERSONALITY OF MY OWN” quite like buying random beige books you never intend to read purely for decoration, particularly buying the same book *again* for a different room…. it’s literally so empty and vapid, have you nothing to show in your house that is reflective of you, Gemma?

She’s styling her home as if it’s a Next window display not like it’s where she actually lives. It’s bizarre to me 🤭

Reactions: 29

whyamihereagain

I’m glad someone has said this👏🏻

I’ve felt like this for a while to be honest. Ever since the day she did the video with Jamie discussing their finances. There’s something about her which is really disingenuous. I mean talking about wanting to earn 10k a week or whatever the figure was in the middle of a cost of living crisis while having two huge gas guzzling cars on the driveway in your brand new 4 bedroom home is just incredulous to me. She plays the nice, wholesome image well but I think she has a completely different side to her. Didn’t someone say on here that they messaged her to say that a store had an Autumn range a while ago and she ran straight there and didn’t even thank them for the recommendation. She steals other people’s content ideas and to be honest I think the Influencer life has gone to her head. She could do with stepping back and realising what is really important in life. She is a shadow of her former self and whether you think Jamie is responsible for this or she has just become a different person over time she has changed no doubt about it. Everything is sell, sell, sell. I’ve never seen her share a Go Fund me link for example which says a lot. If it doesn’t make her money she doesn’t waste her time on it and I saw through it a long time ago

• Heart

Princesst

Chatty Member
I’ve got to say I don’t really like summer for lots of reasons. But doing autumn now is just another way of influencers never being happy in the moment. Let’s face it, these days Gemma loves autumn decor soooo much she sticks a single beige pumpkin in her kitchen in July, so cosy 🙄. She loves Christmas sooo much she puts the most depressing, bare Christmas tree up in October and then house “refresh” pretty much on Christmas Day with all new furniture. It’s exhausting and pretty sad to watch how unhappy she is with basically everything now

whyamihereagain

I agree with you! Sorry to everyone that doesn’t!! You are NEVER ready for children and it is the hardest job. The worst thing any woman can do to another is judge how they mother their children.
I’m sorry but the worst thing a Mother can do is plaster their child all over the Internet without their consent therefore allowing their Motherhood to be judged

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Honestly not sure if this sounds mean but I really really hope she isn't pregnant, she is clearly struggling being a mother of one adding another is a recipe for disaster

Reactions: 27

Princesst

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she has all new garden furniture after spending over £1500 on a garden sofa less than a year ago. Even at the best of times how is affording to constantly do that real life? Don’t people keep things anymore? Where does all the “old” stuff go?? Such a constant waste

I bought a table & chairs from the Asda sale for £50 6 years ago and just pressure wash it each summer until it snaps 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
I signed up once to leave one comment and now I’m back because I’m sure I saw on her Instagram that she did some kind of autumn reel? IT’S JULY! Gah!
I messaged her with a heads up that a store had autumn decor in and she literally blanked me and then posted it on her story saying she’d found it herself, how rude🙃 not hard to say thanks is it😒

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Fluffyknickers

She's so shit with language! In the summer she was obsessed with croquet clothing and now this autumn she's obsessed with POT PURÉE 😭😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
How many more bedroom 'refresh' do they need?? ffs
Gemma should take part in a partner refresh, ditch Jamie and get with an outgoing, fun personality guy who brings back the old her and celebrates her for who she is instead of slumming her into a great beige depression🫠

Skipped through the latest video, nothing to report.
She left the house to go for a few walks, the standard beach day, made 1000 hot drinks in slow motion, talked through a weekly food shop and managed to also fit in her foxy locks hair extension ad. Not to forget she has also re decorated her bedroom for the 1 millionth time and now she feels whole again.

• Haha
  • Wow