Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunMoon

I’m so confused by this sudden plan of having a media wall…. They have a new build house with a new and very nice fireplace that goes with the rest of the wood style in the house, and they were going to put an archway into the lounge to open it up to the dining area?

So now what have they scrapped all that and decided to just rip out a brand new fireplace and do this instead? I like media walls but they’re very modern, it won’t even match the style of her house!!

This makes me think it’s definitely another freebie ~ AD ~ giFtEd🌠 free for me you guys but would cost the rest of you peasants probably 3 months wages 😂 FFS
Not sure if I remember right, I think she said she wanted to make a media wall in the dining area

minnieminx88

VIP Member
I thought the exact same when she said it, total lie! so it’s probably good he gets out of that beige house-prison for at least a day to go to nursery. So weird that she puts his whole life out there for strangers to comment on anyway. But because she gets engagement from randoms commenting thinking they’re friends watching him grow up & know him she will keep doing it
I hope the nursery has colour then - maybe she found a beige one 😂

Peoniesandballetshoes

Pretty normal toes, seen far worse in my job. They straight bit dirty but she chose to walk down the street in them.
would have worn a different outfit, looks see through and like it wasn’t iron prior to leaving as there is more than the expected car journey wrinkles

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Has anyone here watched Helen Anderson’s videos? Back in the day her and her boyfriend got married and it actually seemed like she really loved him and put tons of effort into a beautiful wedding and then they got divorced like a month later, idk why but it’s really giving me the same vibes as Jamie, like I could totally see him dumping Gemma after the wedding, to maximize profits and to be the biggest coward possible. Fucking loser.
Nah he's far too possessive for that. He will never let go.

jgjj2022

NHS website says:
Introduce your baby to drinking from a cup or beaker from around 6 months and offer sips of water with meals.

Using an open cup or a free-flow cup without a valve will help your baby learn to sip and is better for your baby’s teeth.

It might be messy at first but be patient, your baby will gradually learn how to drink from an open cup.

Once your baby is 1 year old, feeding from a bottle should be discouraged
ahh I see. He drinks from an open cup in the day but milk he still has a bottle!

The companies house accounts aren’t always the easiest to understand without knowing accounting. The 72k- 48k will include assets including their current stock, cash in the accounts and other assets they include. It could be very simple as Gemma put in a lot of cash last year and had more stock, than they have this year. Which isn’t surprising since they have done 1? Launch this year.
This is actually helpful, thank you!