Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Elle Darby gave away free Starbucks so Gemma gave away free Starbucks. She’s actually starting to get creepy with how much she copies other people. Single, white, cozy female vibes much! What happened to her?!
Yes wtf it's beyond weird now! If I was elle I'd feel scared 🤣

Reactions: 2

anonymous_flower

Came here after the insta stories. She went very quiet last time she was pregnant so I’d put money on her being pregnant again!

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
I always wondered who that bloke was that I read about in the press who split up with his influencer partner because he couldn't cope living in the house with her, which was like a stage set rather than a home. Anyone have any clues?
Wasn't it this one ? XD

The way she describes foxy locks, how she puts them in, colour shade ect.. like we haven't seen her do the same thing in every video for years 🤭
She's literally preaching to the same audience. Wish she done them via TT or Insta rather than every vlog, it'll save me having to fast forward.
Confused why they still have her on promotion, surely it's time they try to broadened their audience can't be many people still using her codes or whatever.

Remember when she would say M&S was 'treat' now she's always going there and waitrose for 'the vibes' which is basically code for wanting to walk around feeling smug in a high end supermarket.
As for the security following her around she clearly seemed offended, despite the expensive house the area is ruff.

Therapy 👏👏👏
She's been needing that for years, even before mum life she had feelings of anxiety, low moods and feeling inadequate, not being able to keep up appearances or the 'influencer life'

She's always gone on about manifesting and the secret, while lacking the spiritual side definitely would be good for her to embrace a genuine soft life and stop trying to be like everyone else.
I think her trying too hard is what's making her down. I suppose she's got a management team she needs to impress and certain things she HAS to do to be included.

At least she's finally acknowledged the false bravado she's been putting on, hopefully she can find herself again and start living a life that makes her genuinely happy not the life she thinks people want to see.
---
Honestly, after five(?) weeks away the vlog is just exactly the same as all the others. She may as well just cut bits out of old ones and splice them together at this stage. Slomo coffee making, bedroom update again, food shop, beach visit, boiling a pan of pasta, ranking supermarkets in order of your favourites? God, soooo boring. She advertises the vlog as a catch up with updates but nothing has actually happened in her life worth mentioning.
She needs to do a partnership with a coffee company, her slomo coffee making always makes me want coffee 😂 that's the maximum amount of influence she's currently giving me.

I feel really sorry for her when she goes Starbucks alone just to sit and drink it in the carpark.

Last edited:

lols84

Chatty Member
She called Hong Kong style ‘honk hong style’ 😭 I think she just writes things how she pronounces them pahaha
Like, if you aren’t sure about a spelling, surely you’d check? How did her phone not auto correct it? Instead she posted something that could be perceived offensively 🫠

pickleland

Can someone please explain to me how she is kinda curvy in the “in style” photos but skinny on her own Instagram and YouTube videos?
Is it also possible to photoshop in videos and make yourself skinnier?
I really try to understand but it isn’t working out so far. 😅
She is curvy. But on her YouTube she has the camera in certain angles that can appear slimmer. On her YouTube she’s always in baggy clothes which I think she used to hide behind

Attachments

• Wow

JollyOne

VIP Member
It’s weird she’s not been active though. I was expecting a gushing comment under Molly Mae’s engagement photos, but she’s not liked any pictures from anyone she’s following. I’m wondering if something has happened and this isn’t just a quiet break to build up momentum for a pregnancy comeback?
I always think there's method in their madness lol. She knows what she's doing.

Looks almost a bit like a black eye? Maybe he is constantly falling/not being properly supervised? I mean all kids take a tumble now and then but didn’t he have another bruise on his face at a different time?

Kjbsjb

Do we think they've split? 🤔
I’m sure she put a vid on her stories of Noah in the car Jamie bought for him so I doubt it . I’m still thinking she’s pregnant, & has sickness, although the food story the other did make me question that.

I think with the GOM , the novelty has totally worn off, I think she only really tries for autumn and Christmas. Last year they were really pushing the candles werent they?! It’s like Whittaker house, they did the same! Now that’s no more!