Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
Also, why is she pulling that dress allll the way up to her armpits?
You're supposed to put the waist line on the waist me thinks?

Reactions: 1

pickleland

I thought in her face in This video you could see she’s not as skinny as she makes out to be and looked like the ITS shoots. She doesn’t show her body but can see it in her face

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
The Hello October was such a snore. A trip to the “cosy” farm shop. Getting a pumpkin drink from Starbucks. Two seconds of pouring oil on a pizza with her mum. Making a soup, a yonks ad for something which I skipped through. The baby in the garden, epic snore. And then in bed chatting about a TV series that was so good she couldn’t remember the name of it.

i watch on Yewtube so she doesn’t get the view count.
Wish I could do the yewtube to see what you're on about. I can never get it and have to rely on Tattlers for help. 🥴

Peoniesandballetshoes

Why is she just going to have one big fridge?? Is she havin no freezer at all? What about ice lollies, ice fore her ice coffees, left over dinner...so many questions 😂
the American fridges have freezer drawers at thebottom, non ice ones. She could pick one of those, Jaime will make sure she isn’t that stupid, he will not want to be made to remove something from the laundry room to make space for a separate freezer

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
She must be putting him down really early, if she put him down to sleep abit later he would wake up at a more realistic time

Princesst

Chatty Member
Is she trolling showing N eating Quavers on stories 🫠 She didn’t like the backlash before when people commented negatively on him eating party rings and junk so why is she even bothering to put that on there?!