Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JollyOne

VIP Member
If I was Gemma and followed Allison Bickerstaff I’d feel pretty rubbish about my own life. They couldn’t be more different. Allison actually leaves the house, travels, has friends, wears colours and looks pretty happy. In comparison Gemma’s content makes her life look totally devoid of any of those things
Just checked out Alison Bickerstaff as I've never heard of her before. It is bizarre how similar Gemma's content is to hers. Is it definitely Gemma that copies Alison? suppose that's a silly question.

Princesst

Chatty Member
One good thing about ITS is if it doesn’t sell at the ridiculously expensive prices they first put them at they normally reduce things to like £5 eventually in their sales. I know the brand gets a lot of hate in other threads (like Lorna luxe) due to poor quality and fast fashion. One sale dress I bought shrunk so bad after one wash on 20 that it basically came out a crop top 😂 some others were ok for £5 but I’d never pay full price

funnyone

I would say easily pleased if you enjoy the content that is dished out. As for commenting on other peoples interests that is what Tattle is about so maybe you need to go over to her vlog comments and forget about Tattle and you can tell her how happy she makes you 🤣
Correct me if I’m wrong but the post you replied to - isn’t that Gemma replying to this thread?

funnyone

Is her house nice is it near Worzels?
It’s not near near Worzals it’s a 5min drive but as that’s the nearest garden centre that’s probably why she goes there so often. It’s a nice house, on a site of I think 4 or 5 with joined drives etc you can see it off the dual carriageway on the way to KL. I’d imagine she will be moving towards the coast soon though as they’ve been in this house a few years now so must have gained enough equity to sell up and move

funnyone

I literally said I like watching autumn vlogs on YouTube and now I’m suddenly Gemma🙃 I was just defending myself because this lady stated I was easily pleased, nothing to do with her or her content😬
Take no offence!! Wrongly assumed.

Must say the stuff she ordered off Zara for Noah is so nice!!

Lahistoire

I wish there was a thread for Becca Watson. I used to like her but recently she has been in the same ilk as Gemma for me. So boring and unoriginal. Also why is every an ad!

They're both doing so many 'resets' aka just buying pointless tat

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I always wondered who that bloke was that I read about in the press who split up with his influencer partner because he couldn't cope living in the house with her, which was like a stage set rather than a home. Anyone have any clues?

Lahistoire

I wish there was a thread for Becca Watson. I used to like her but recently she has been in the same ilk as Gemma for me. So boring and unoriginal. Also why is every an ad!

They're both doing so many 'resets' aka just buying pointless tat
edit the reason this jumped into my head (forgot to say) was because Becca mentioned Gemma again in her most recent video saying she was influenced by Gemma...

Fannybygaslight

Never said she was my friend thank you very much. She’s a rude cow and ignores her followers whilst also using them to her advantage. Wouldn’t say this makes her “astute” in the slightest - nothing business savvy about her, she’s bloody lazy and is lucky to have the following she has when she does sweet f all.
I think she is astute she has pots of money for her age - she has done well but it will not last
Plus she is good a
---
I think she is astute she has pots of money for her age - she has done well but it will not last
Plus she is good at the actual filming not the snooze content zzz
---
---
Never said she was my friend thank you very much. She’s a rude cow and ignores her followers whilst also using them to her advantage. Wouldn’t say this makes her “astute” in the slightest - nothing business savvy about her, she’s bloody lazy and is lucky to have the following she has when she does sweet f all.
Well she has done quite well out of it so far , nice house, Range Rover, own company not too shabby

Last edited:

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I'm super ill atm and been bed bound last few days. Really craving some Cosy youtube videos today. Gonna watch some of Gemma's old stuff. Does anyone have any other youtubers they reccommend? For similar content?
Depends what you like. Would you be up for watching men working or just the girlie videos?