Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ginger tea

Chatty Member
Watched her latest YT video at the end she talks about tv /netflix programs, she recommended DEAR CHILD on Netflix, oh my god I could only watch the first episode 🫤 it’s as boring, slow, dragged out and most importantly DRAINING as she is and the content she is providing.

Reactions: 2

pickleland

I'm not sure whether it's to do with the direction that her house faces, her obsession with the 'golden hour', or if it's the hideous beige filter she adds over the top of her photos and videos, but every room, even though they're painted light beige, always look so dark to me! Her living room especially looks really dark and depressing like a little cave. Maybe that's why she wants to add an arch, to add more light?

I much preferred the light/white aesthetic she had when she was in the newbuild. Even the cottage felt brighter and that was oak/woody tones.

View attachment 2461073View attachment 2461072

I do wonder how much she actually likes her house... Considering she said it was going to be their 'forever home', they seem to be making a lot of pointless changes and she has already mentioned moving house a few times. There is a part of me that feels as though she rushed into buying it because she wanted to be like Elle Darby for content.
I’m watching her moving in vlogs and she’s so different. Speaks so positively about her house. It is beautiful in those vlogs

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
The person who lived in my house hd cats and i hd to get cleaners in to deep clean the kitchen when i moved in ncos there were hairs everywhere. Then i cleaned it myself again.
I swear even 3 yrs later i still see them.
We moved in to our house last year and the previous owners had 2 big dogs and the place was full of hair as well, still find tuffs of it sometimes when I’m hoovering the living room. They must have shed like nobodies business. One of the dogs also took a shite on the carpet on the stairs and they didn’t even try to clean the carpet, the house absolutely stank.

• Haha

Pureorangejuice87

Lmao the comments on the Wednesday cleaning video were all like “I love it when Gemma posts a random midweek video!”

aren’t Wednesdays and Sundays her regular upload days?? Haha I remember she made such a big thing about being consistent

Reactions: 1

JollyOne

VIP Member
The TV in the new media wall ... is an AD same as 'gifted'? Excuse the ignorance but I'm not up on these things lol.

Silentreader1479

Chatty Member
Accor company check. Networth £72k 2022 £48k 2023

According to company check. Girl of muse Networth £72k 2022 £48k 2023
The companies house accounts aren’t always the easiest to understand without knowing accounting. The 72k- 48k will include assets including their current stock, cash in the accounts and other assets they include. It could be very simple as Gemma put in a lot of cash last year and had more stock, than they have this year. Which isn’t surprising since they have done 1? Launch this year.

gossandchat

Surely her countdown is wrong? It says 23 minutes that’s midnight for you guys in the uk isn’t it? She’s really announcing at midnight? Doubt it haha She fucked that one up bet she meant to do the countdown for tomorrow daytime uk time 😂

Loubeelou6

Start of her most recent vlog she inserts war and peace about how he basically blind sighted her and ended it 🤣 her thread is interesting Charlie is a right pleb treat her like a right numpty
Wow. 😂 what a pair of plums they are!
not surprised, I remember on some of Gemma’s early vlogs what a dick he was lol. Doesn’t come across as the relationship type 🤣

Chamakha

Yes I do!! My mum was going through treatment “the same time “as asha! I smelt a rat once watching her live, it made no sense. Why have you brought her up now on this thread ? Haven’t seen anything to do with mumma hodge in years!! Completely forgot about this until I saw your comment !
I think I’ve commented this on the wrong thread and was supposed to put it on the mummahodge one🤦🏻‍♀️ totally my bad!

Loubeelou6

No one’s a fan of her 😂😂 from the sounds of it he dumped her no one knows why. She wont address it even tho he was her “sole mate”, with how quick she moved out she clearly lied that she bought that house with him (I mean we all knew that anyway) and yeah now lives back with her brother and his gf acting like all is hunkydory probably looking for her next soul mate lol
What a Wally 😂😂😂😂

Peoniesandballetshoes

Hope she is not having a break due to Elle Darby wedding/baby number two envy.
I could see Jaime getting annoyed with comments on here and saying take a break maybe.
i would like to think she read on here and finally it went in and she is taking a break to see a counsellor who has maybe said take a break a the start of therapy

Chamakha

Does anyone else remember the ashapinder drama? I only say that because mummahodge was friends with her